ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

NEVER MIND
ʚ chapter thirteen ɞ
———————————

Emptiness was all Asher had felt over the past couple of days since Annie left. For the first time since high school he didn't know how to fulfill his day. He still had to upload videos but his mind wasn't working properly. He missed Annie like crazy and couldn't function without her.

He got up from his bed around twelve pm everyday whereas he normally gets out of bed around nine. He skipped breakfast and went straight outside to sit outside.

He enjoyed the afternoon sunlight shining on his bare chest. It gave him the peace nothing else could give him, other than Annie. It was the least he could do to stay healthy.

"Are you still upset about it? She's gone Asher and you know she won't come back any time soon. And when she comes back, do you really think she wants you if you look like this?" To both their surprise, Jayden went to check up on Asher.

"What?" Was all he said, even though he heard her loud and clear. Did he really look that bad?

"Your hair looks like it hasn't been brushed since she left and your eyes are like you have done drugs. Have you?" He didn't answer. "Asher? You are scaring me."

He shook his head. "Of course not. I would never." His tone was blank just like his face. No emotions were shown.

Jayden took a seat on the outside furniture next to Asher. She looked at him with all her concerns, he really did look bad. She laid her hand on his before taking in her hold.

She stood up and pulled his arm until it was straight. "I'm not getting up." Jayden gave her everything while Asher sat there like he wasn't doing anything.

"Yes you are and you are going to cooperate with me." He scoffed and tried to pull his hand back but Jayden only pulled on it harder. When he still didn't make a move she yanked at his arm.

"Ouch. You are hurting me." His expression was blank and it scared Jayden. "But for once in my life I will cooperate. Not for you but just because I don't have anything better to do in my life."

He got up after a lot of consideration. She knew Annie almost as good as him so she too knew that Annie didn't like untended people. That's one of the reasons why he always needed Annie's approval of his clothing.

Jayden took him to his bathroom and demanded him to sit on his counter close to his sink. She grabbed a wash cloth from his bottom drawer and wetted it. Asher was still confused as to what was going on but he trusted Jayden.

She rubbed the freezing cold wash cloth against his face and bare chest. He gasped loudly in response. He hasn't been exposed too any source of coldness for the past couple of day.

She rubbed his face to try and awaken him. He looked like he had slept for the past couple of days and he never woke up.

"Now, I want you to take a cold shower and I am making you something to eat." She walked away before he could talk back.

She knew he liked the way Annie cooked him eggs on toast. She grabbed all the necessities and pulled out her phone to dial Annie's number.

"Heya Anns. See, I was wondering how you always lame those delicious eggs on toast." Annie could barely hear Jayden due to the noise she made with the utensils and pans.