one.

Chapter one ~ Mother & Child Reunion (Part 1)

THE ONLY WORD THAT ENTERED MAXS MIND, WAS BARF

THE ONLY WORD THAT ENTERED MAXS MIND, WAS BARF. After Emma had begun emailing with that Jordan guy, she had become extremely annoying, and Max was growing tired of her talking about him constantly.

The three of them were in Emma's room, Manny and Emma at her desk, while Max was laying on Emma's bed, rolling her eyes at the two squealing girls.

"Let me see his picture again."

Emma and Manny were very girly girls and cared a lot about boys and fashion, while Max couldn't care less about it.
She did care about the two girls, they were her best friends, but sometimes Max wondered how they even became friends in the first place.

"He gets cuter each time I see him, is that possible?" Emma sighs, looking at Jordan's pictures for what seemed the billionth time.

Max silently mutters no , completely uninterested in what the two girls were looking at, she shifts in the bed to get more comfortable.

If there was one thing to know about Max, it was that she couldn't keep her mouth shut. Every time there was an opportunity for a sarcastic comment, you could be sure Max would take it, even if it got her in a lot of trouble.

Manny and Emma turns around in their chairs, giving Max an annoyed look, she laid on the bed smiling innocently up at them, as if she had said nothing at all. Sighing they turn around again, looking back at the computer.

Max really wished she was at home right now, but she had promised Emma to help her, and her mom with some kind of reunion.

Growing tired of waiting she tells the girls she is going downstairs to get some air, leaving Emma's room, practically running down the stairs to get away from another Jordan related topic.

Max enters the kitchen to see Emma's mom packing boxes.

"Hey Max, we're leaving in just a minute, J.T. should be here any second" Ms. Nelson tells her, as Max was heading out the front door.

"That's great I'm just gonna get some air."

Max sat on Emma's porch, spotting J.T. coming up the street.

J.T. and Max had been best friends since they were 6. Max and her mother had moved here because of her mothers new marriage. She had met J.T. at a skateboard starting class, and when he had fallen she was the only one not to laugh at him, they had been inseparable ever since.

J.T. sees Max on the porch and waves. 

"What are you doing out here? - Waiting for me to come save you?" he says giving her a flirtatious smirk.

Max smiles at the short boy, who was now standing in front of her.

"Something like that... come on let's go get the others."