six.

Charter Six ~ The Basketball Diaries

ASHLEY SOUNDED ALMOST PROFESSIONAL DOING THE MORNING ANNOUNCEMENTS

ASHLEY SOUNDED ALMOST PROFESSIONAL DOING THE MORNING ANNOUNCEMENTS. Max was looking at the screen, watching Ashley doing her normal morning announcements, she was talking about how tomorrow, the school's basketball team was going to play in an exhibition match. Max's brother Jimmy was on the team, he had told her two players was going to get cut tomorrow after the game, making both him and Max very nervous.

"She's pretty sua vey" JT says nodding at the screen, listening to what Ashley is talking about.

"It's not sua vey it's suave" Emma corrects him, rolling back to her desk.

Liberty walks into homeroom, she is the one who writes what Ashley says on the morning announcements, Max was just happy it wasn't her, it seemed very hard and time consuming.

"Television is so stressful" Liberty sighs sitting down in her chair.

"Ash doesn't seem stressed" JT says, receiving a hit in the back of the head with a rolled-up magazine from Max, she shakes her head.

"I know, she's like better than the people on the news, calm, cool, and totally natural" Manny gushes looking back up at the tv to listen to Ashley.

"So, if you see the Earl Grey team holding lighters, it's because they always lose their matches, have a great day guys" Ashley jokes ending the segment.

"Lose their matches, not bad" JT says laughing lightly.

"What are you talking about, way bad" Max disagrees cringing over the joke.

"That's my joke" Liberty starts, making Max regret her words, "I mean, I wrote it, after I found it on the net"

"It's true you know; you do all the work, and Ashley takes all the glory" Emma argues making the others nod in agreement.

"Or quit, why spend more time in school than you already have to" Sean buds in.

Max rolls her eyes at his statement, she still wasn't a fan of Sean, after what he did to Jimmy at the dance, but apparently he had been accepted into the friend group, so she had to put up with him and his pessimism to everything.

"Sorry Sean but isn't it you who is trying out for basketball" Max says with an ironic tone in her voice. She didn't want an answer, she just wanted to prove he was being a Debby downer, once again.

Unfortunately, he did answer, "my social worker says its beneficial, personally I couldn't give a rats ass"

"It just makes me mad that people think Ashley is so funny and clever, when all she's doing is reading my words" Liberty says with a frown on her face.

"Personally, I think it's time you ask princess Ashley to share the air" Emma says turning around and getting ready for class.

~~~