Chapter 1

Here we go :)

Ever face the time where you  have come across an unusual relationship with a random stranger whom just happened to be apart of your life, it's strange isn't it? Yeah. That's what I always ask myself when my mind wanders places where one should not go.

The constant reminder of the old saying "opposites attract" plays vaguely through my head. I used to scoff at the minuscule idea. I found it silly that I would get close to someone who wasn't exactly like me. Dominant, Controlling, Powerful!

But who would of thought two very different people could embark on a strange Journey together.

You see most people go through the same cycle: liking one another, putting a label on it, making it official then the sex

but with us pfft  NO

Sex was first. Slowly followed by the rest

Did i mention we despised of one another?

_____________________________

I awoke suddenly. Sweat violently dripping down my forehead. Not again! The flashbacks of my past reimburses in my brain. I sat up  as my clock read 8:57 am

I smirk. The small shivering asleep body that laid uncomfortably on my wooden floor reminded me of the day. her naked polished, Her hair free body covered in small purple marks, Her ass beautifully painted in hand prints. resembling  nothing more than the violence of last night. Our last night. Together!

Moving off my bed I gently kicked the small girls side.

'Up Pet' I bellow, The little girl quivered, tears violently cascading down her eyes.

"Don't make me leave please.." she begged, eyes full of regret and sadness

"Jasmine I won't tell you again. By 5pm tonight I want your stuff Gone. I don't want a single trace that you'd been in this house. our contract has ended and that's it. Now GET OUT OF MY SIGHT"

Sobs forcefully broke the thick air. Did I care? Maybe a little but she knows what she signed up for.

_____________________________

Hours pass. Dressed smartly in nothing but a velvet suit. My feet cladded with nothing more than 4 inch black heels that contrast smartly with my white shirt. I enter the building.

My hair wisped neatly behind me. All eyes turn towards me yet none dared to look me in the eye.

Smirking, I enter the elevator. Carefully pressing number 33 with my glove cladded hand. I release a sigh. Working for the biggest detective corporation in the world is stressful I'm often known as the 'Bitchy boss' although everyone still wants to work for me. Strange right?

"Ahh Miss Thirlwall, you have 4 interviews today and a 2 o'clock meeting with the board about Mr Thompson" Sam spoke clearly.

You see Sam was my secretary. I trust her with my life. my father hired her to be my nanny  when I was younger now she works for me. I've grown through her and she was there to support me when things got tough.

I nod slowly before entering the comfort of my office. Suddenly the thick overdue smell of smoke consumed my nose. My nostrils flared as anger consumes me. I race towards my computer pulling up the camera system.

"Lily get your ass in here" I scream as my best friend comes sprinting in her sub Annie cowering behind her.

"Your little Slut has fucking trashed my office and been smoking some shit. Get her and Matthew to clean this shit up and by the time I return I expect her ass to be the colour of a fucking fire engine otherwise i'll punish her myself."

I scream sternly storming out of the room heading angrily upstairs to the penthouse.

"Sam wake me up in an hour"

I lay awake. My head in a world to dangerous to enter. Thoughts consumed my brain. I thought about the club. My past subs. My meeting I have today. The stress overloaded onto me as the title 'BDSM Queen' is screamed my way in private.

I needed a break. a sub.I needed someone better than jasmine

I needed release, I need that sensation of power. My body craved it

seconds quickly turn to minutes and before I know it an hours has passed and i'm peacefully making my way back to the elevator

"Welcome back Ma'am" Sam spoke softly

"Your first interviewer is here i'll send her in in 10" I nod softly smirking to myself I needed that sub and I needed her now

I enter my office. Not a spec of dust insight.

My cotton, white desk stood proudly in the centre of my room. upon it laid a girl. That girl was Annie to be exact her body bare from waist down her ass, beautifully painted as a dark shade of red.

behind my desk stood my bookshelf. every book in alphabetical colour order. Perfect!

my couches looked as if they were brand new.

"Well done" I smirk, silently walking towards the half naked girl that was awkwardly lying on the cold desk. I gently pick up the leather cladded paddle

SMACK, SMACK,

2 hard blows sends the small girl crying, shrieking out begging for forgiveness

SMACK

"Looks like lily has done a number on this beautiful ass of yours now go thank your mistress and stay the fuck out of my office. I swear to god if I ever and I mean EVER catch you messing up my office and smoking that shit again you'll be getting more than 3 hits with the paddle from me. Lily is too soft on you sometimes"

"Okay Ma'am, thank you" she says awkwardly while attempting to cover her pussy I laugh signalling for her to leave as I place the paddle back in my draw

 *Buzz*

my phone rings violently on my desk

"Im sending her in now ma'am"

"thanks"

The door violently flew open. In walked the most beautiful young women id ever seen. Her hair cascaded gently down her shoulders, Each strand like a separate, shining ray of the sun. it glistened, shining like gold. Her eyes, there were like the clear blue sky on a summers day. They were a bright colour of blue they shone and sparkled. She was moderately tall and extremely  slim. Her smiles was like no other , she had perfect, and soft pink lips and wherever she was she brightened the world with her smiles, a little dimple formed on her left cheek her teeth were like stars and shone.

I want her.