Chapter 5.

Perrie huffed scribbling down on the first  page on the note book as Jade left to make

"Hey! Penmanship counts Perrie" The sound of the Perrie whining and a page being ripped out consumed the air.

Jade smiled.

____________________________

The weekend passed faster than Perrie wanted. She hadn't spoke to Jade since Friday night as by the time she had woken up Jade had left. Sunday was slow and by Monday afternoon Perrie was exhausted. Jade had sent Perrie home at 5 and told the younger girl to meet her at a restaurant a few miles away at 7:30.

The contract has been signed and skim-read by 6pm and Perrie was now just about to finish applying her makeup when she finally noticed the time. She only have 15 minutes to get to the restaurant yet it was at least a 30-minute drive and she still wasn't fully dressed.

She remembered Jade saying in the contract that being late was unacceptable, but she figured that because she had only just signed it, the brunette would let her off this once. Well, she was hoping.

Perrie has opted to wear a revealing black dress that was open entirely on her right side. it was complete with one shoulder pad that was pulled together with gold and black buckles.

She wore a pair of heeled black sandals to accentuate her legs. Her hair in a tight messy ish bun and her face was lightly painted with a natural look as she figured it would be best for tonight. Her outfit was all in hopes that Jade would be too distracted to act upon the blonde being 20 minutes late.

--

"Hey, sorry I'm late" Perrie spoke confidently once she had finally spotted the brunette sitting at  their table.

The older girl stood quickly taking in her soon-to-be subs outfit before pulling the younger girl into a short hug and allowing Perrie to sit down next to her.

"Don't worry love its totally fine, Was traffic bad?"

Perrie nodded relaxing in her chair a little before speaking. "Urm Yeah, it took me a lot longer than usual to get her hence why im late" It was a bald-faced lie but it's better than telling the brunette that she didn't leave the house early enough.

Jade smirked. Resting her hand on the younger girl's uncovered thigh gently running her fingers across it

"Are you two ready to order?" A young waitress asked as she reached the couple's table holding a pen and notepad.

"I believe so what would you like love" Jade spoke as she slowly moved her hand towards Perrie's centre

"u-u-urm can I h-have the Macaroni cheese with garlic bread" She stuttered taken back by Jade's actions

"of course" The waitress' gaze quickly switched to Jade quickly checking her out smirking.

"I'll have the Duck breast with a passionfruit Sauce and crushed new potatoes please" Jade's hand slowly moved back down Perrie's thigh.

"yup, Any drinks?"

"I'll take sex on the beach please" Jade smiled

"And for you miss?"

"Can I just have a diet coke"

"Of course." The young waitress smiled taking in Jade one more time.

"Thank you" Jade spoke before turning back to Perrie.

"pleases and thank yous are very important and really impact on how you are viewed. Id like to hear you use your manners in the future. now lets get onto that contract" Jade spoke sternly