Chapter 6

But after 10 minutes it was Jades voice that broke the silence.

"Don't think I've forgotten about that little stunt of yours, You have your meeting with my paddle during or after training tomorrow......"

—————————————————————

The house was silent. Jade had left Perrie a note and some breakfast when she had left this morning reminding the younger girl that she was set to be home by 12

Since this morning anticipation had been running through her blood. A type of anticipation she has never felt before

She was oblivious to the fact she as about to awaken something she never knew had been sleeping within her and that alone would drive her senseless with desire.

Perrie Licked her Lips as she began to apply her make up, But right as she went to apply the brush to her face, there was an arm around her waist and a hand pulling the brush away from her. Gasping as a body pressed tightly against her back, Perrie felt a familiar pair of lips against her ear.

There was a moment of silence. Perrie has lowered her eyes placing the bronzer and brush back onto the table.

A soft voice chuckled

"Relax, Perrie"

The younger girl closed her eyes. sinking into the arms of the dominant woman

Fingers caressed Perrie's cheek and traced her jawline

"I didn't mean to scare you love.  But at the same time I want you to remove this makeup and meet me downstairs in 10 minutes.

"B...But Jade I only just put it on. cant I keep It onnnnn" Perrie whined

"Perrie. First Lesson, Do not speak unless you've been DIRECTLY Spoken to... or unless I have strictly given you permission, Directly being spoken to Involves me starting the sentence with you name or asking you a question Understood?

Perrie nodded, In return Jade pressed her thumb against the side of Perrie's Neck

"I do believe that was a direct question"

Perrie's heart rate rapidly increased Again.

I'm already messing up

"I..I'm sorry.... I understand"

Jade nodded staring into the mirror, Looking at how submissive Perrie already.

"Second lesson, Do as I say without question. Me telling you to remove your makeup wasn't a request its an order. Is that understood?"

"Urm Yes Jade" Perrie mumbled out. Her hands were in front of her, eyes lowered, relaxed in jade hold

Maybe she wouldn't need much training, it was a thought that sparked into Jades mind

"Good girl, Now finally Lesson Three. You may not call me Jade,  At least not yet. While we are training I am your mistress and I expect you to address me as such. I will allow you to use 'Ma'am' or 'Miss' sometimes, as long as you don't call me Jade. As much as I love hearing my name on your tongue that's a privilege you don't get until you are Collared or I give permission to. Understood"

Perrie shivered as her mistress's fingers moved to the space behind her ear. pressing down softly causing a fire to ignite between her thighs

"Yes.... M....Mistress"

Jade Smirked, "Good girl, You've got 10 minutes, I'll meet you in my bedroom"

--

Within the next 15 minutes, Perrie was stood in front of a full-length mirror in nothing but a pair of jeans and a sports bra. Jade was behind her. her left arm was wrapped around Perrie's waist while the other hand trailed her subs neck.