Chapter 8

"You spread your legs without me even telling you. Good girl, Now lean back and put your hands on my thighs " Jade directed, Perrie did as she was told. Her hands flattening against Jades thighs as she leaned back against her button down shirt.

Jade pressed her head against perrie's, her lips against her cheek. Perrie let out a short breath, her natural reaction to being so close to THE Jade Thirlwall. Jade adjusted their position, It suddenly became very obvious to Perrie there was a large bulge against the crack of her ass......

—————————————————————

Perrie gasped and Jade pulled her against her tightly.  Suddenly an exceeding amount of lust blind-sighted Jade she licked the space behind Perrie's ear before nuzzling her cheek. "Mmm,  yes love...Do you feel how bad i want you? How bad i want to fuck you into this floor?"Perrie's hand trembled against Jade's legs at the husky words and the feeling of Jade against her and Perrie just knew she was dripping all over Jade's pants again.

"Y-Yes Mistress...yes..." Perrie gasped out. Perrie's eyes closed as Jade pressed her completely into her dick. Jade revealed in the feeling of perrie's heat against her, about to burst out of her pants and not even halfway into the first training session. Halting her movements, Jade reached down to grab the fallen remote. With the click, the screen came to life, and Perrie opened her eyes with a gasp for the umpteenth time.

There on the screen was a naked brunette bound to a bed. Her blonde lover was between her legs, Eating her pussy.

Fuck.

The sight alone burned in Perrie's eyes, sending a shock wave of emotions soaring through her body at once. Her own pussy clenched and she almost moaned at how sexy it looked.

Jade grinned, Perrie's arousal practically suffocating her. Her submissive's entire posture changed once that screen came to life.

Let's have some fun.

"Perrie, before I allowed us to become distracted by how delectable you looked, I said that we were going to try something different. I'm still going to teach you about obedience and respect, only in a special way that I created just for you." Perrie's heart swelled, her eyes still glued to the screen. "I want to see if you're able to control yourself and obey my directions, okay?" Jade said into her ear sweetly, both of their eyes focused on the screen as the actresses moaned.

Perrie nodded before correcting herself. "Okay, Mistress."

Jade licked her ear, nipping at the top of the flesh. "I want you to watch the movie, darling...keep your eyes open and don't move your hands."

The blonde on the screen was sucking the girl's clit harshly, Stealing moans from her partner's throat. Perrie whimpered and moved her ass against the strange bulge in her mistresse's pants. Jade laughed lowly.

"You like watching those porn whores fuck each other, Perrie?"

Perrie whimpered. Her doms words fogging her brain

"Is that how you would like for me to fuck you? Dirty...Like a porn star should be fucked?"

Jade pulled on Perrie's ear with her teeth and brought her hand around the swipe her fingers through the blonde's sex. Perrie chocked on air at the feeling of having her privates touched for the first time and gripped Jade's thighs. Jade quickly slapped her subs thigh.

"Do not fucking move your hands, Perrie, Be a good girl." She purred as Perrie relaxed her hands, her clit throbbing at the sight of the blade now fucking the brunette with two slender fingers, Jade brought her own fingerers to Perrie's pussy and circled her clit in time with the woman's movements.