Chapter 7

Jade tightened her grip and watched as Perrie's eyes watered, Conscious of how much pressure she was putting onto her submissive's head Jade was careful she didn't want to cross any boundaries that Perrie may begin to have despite what she wrote down in her contract.

"I. Am. Your. Mistress"

—————————————————————

Perrie listened intently despite her vision going slightly blurry and made sure to understand what she was being told. Jade licked her lips and let go of her hair, causing Perrie to rock slightly in surprise. Perrie continued to watch the floor and Jade stood still behind her, smiling."You look beautiful, Perrie"

Perrie bit her lip, "T...Thank you.... Mistress"

"You're welcome" Jade Trailed her eyes over her form once more, "You look pure. Like a virgin bride about to lose her innocence which theoretically, would make me your first."

Jade chuckled, "I like being first."

The words struck Perrie as her heart skipped a beat

"I don't EVER come second" Jade spoke, walking around to Perrie's front. Perrie kept her eyes down, her head pulsing from her hair being strained.

"Stand. Eyes down" Jade's voice was soft but still had a hint of firmness. Perrie stood immediately.

Without warning, Jade yanked on the tie that held the scandalous robe together causing the robe to fall open.

A sudden rush of air smacked against Perrie's breasts causing goose bumps to be scattered across her chest. Jade Bit her lip at the sight.

"Unhook your hands from behind you and hold them loosely at your sides, please"

Perrie hesitated before slowly pulling her wrist free moving them to her side as a result of this the robe fell open completely. Causing a pink tint of embarrassment to flood perrie's cheeks.

Jade watched Perrie. All of a sudden her hand reached out and yanked the loose material away from perrie causing her whole body to be on display.

She had never felt so vulnerable in front of the brunette or in front of anyone to be exact. The urge to cover herself consumed perrie's mind. Her arms twitched with anticipation.

Jade took in the view. Smooth tan skin, Perfectly round ass, Her legs long and luscious. She felt her mouth water at the sight of her breasts, Perky. Nipples hard due to the cold air. Then, Jade let her eyes travel down south towards her sex, waxed and ready for her use.

Jade smiled. Placing her fingers under Perrie's chin to pull her face up."Eyes up!" She spoke sternly as she finally allowed the blonde to look at her dom.

"God Perrie....You look so beautiful, Honestly, all i want to do is bend you over that bench and fuck the sense out of you"

Perrie gasped and grew wet over the older woman's words, Her eyes slipped shut at the desire. Jade caught her hair again and pulled, Causing Perrie's eyes to shoot open. Jade was so close to her that she could smell her scent. it was so sweet and mouth-watering as she pressed her lips to Perrie's ear

"Be obedient and keep your eyes open for me, I will not tell you again!"

Perrie's desire grew. Jade's tone, Her direction drew her crazy

Jade leaned back. removing her hand from her subs hair

"As I said, I really wanna bend you over that bench and fuck you senseless, but unfortunately...i cant do that. Today is about learning to be obedient, its about being my good girl, and earning my praise and orgasms, by being respectful and following my directions. its the most important thing you will learn to do" Jades hand caressed her subs nipple causing perrie to gasp at the sudden action