Chapter 4

"I swear to god, the next time you lie to me I will in noway hesitate to put you over my lap. Is that understood" She nodded I sighed

"I said. Am I Understood"

"Yes Ma'am, I'm sorry ma'am"

____________________________

Jade p.o.v

It was only 5:30pm and Perrie was already struggling to keep her eyes open. She keeps almost falling asleep as little snores escape her lips. hours before we discussed a few ground rules with the younger girl which included no touching me without permission, no swearing around the office and the importancy of keeping our possible Bdsm lifestyle behind closed doors.

"Perrie!?" My voice echo's throughout the room

Her head snaps up looking at me with almost guilty eyes

"Head off the desk. Do you need some caffeine because you have to complete those files by tonight" My tone calmed as the small girl nodded

I quickly called through to sam to grab me a coffee and Perrie a can of Pepsi along with a small bar of chocolate.

I didn't think caffeine would cause Perrie to be bouncing off the walls but oh boy was I wrong.

I kid you not within 30 minutes Perrie was restless, spinning around in her chair. walking around the room. Practically dancing while singing along to some musical

CRASH!

the sudden loud noise alerted me. Perrie was on the floor boxes of files were scattered across the ground. I took a deep breath.

"Perrie Edwards sit your fucking ass down on your chair and finish those files. Or so go helps me if I have to raise my voice at you again tonight you will not like the outcome." Rage burned through my body

we still had an hour and at this rate ill be spending my weekend finishing this paperwork.

Silence consumed the room. The only thing that could be heard from within these four walls was the quiet typing of my computer.

"Im sooooo bored. can we go home now? Can we fuck? I wanna fuck?" Her voice begged the silent air as she ran her hand up and down her thigh staring directly at me

"Perrie, stop. No We both have work to do. so turn around. face your computer and finish those last 3 files. Then you can be done." By this point, I wanted to be done. I just wanted to go home. I needed to make her mine. The room went back to silence as I heard Perrie moving paper around and typing.

The room was dimly lit. The light from London city beamed through the large windows.

Knock Knock Knock

3 quiet taps were unleashed onto my door I look up. The happy face of Lily made me smile

"Yes Love?"

"Just saying. I'm off for the night. Annie has a clinic thing as I'm gonna go with her. Also before I forget Leigh Anne called about something they found down at the crime scene and she wanted to go through the ideas and suspicions she has. anyway Have a good weekend ill see you again Monday morning"

I smile nodding before turning back to my work and scribbling down Leigh Annes name onto a post-it. I didn't have much more to do and I wanted it to be over with as quickly as possible.

-----
Nobody's  POV

The distinctive sound of P*rn Hub's opening tune rang out through the room. Jade's head shot up looking in the direction of where the noise came from. It was Perrie of course, the blond-haired girl sat curled up in her chair playing a video of two lesbians having sex.