Chapter 9

Jade watched Perrie spasm within her arms, the effect of her first climax ever, stripping her completely.

Jade pressed a kiss to her back and pumped slowly within her, pushing the last of the shocks out of her. Perrie gasped, tears flooding her face as the final release choked her and with a deep cry...she went limp in Jade's arms.

—————————————————————

Perrie felt like she was soaring. 

High above clouds, high above real life. She could distinctly hear the soft whispers of someone, possibly her Dom in her ear, and she could still feel her limbs trembling.

  Perrie felt used and twisted and...thoroughly fucked. It was an addictive feeling that she wasn't ready for. She was not expecting her first orgasm to take her to the heavens. Her body felt like it would shatter with one touch, and she didn't even want to open her eyes. Partly because it was too much work, and partly because Perrie was sure that if she moved in the slightest, she would come all over again. Which would surely plummet her to her death.

Perrie was aware of something moving...and realised that it was Jade pulling out of her. Her dick brushed against Perrie's clit and caused her to jerk awake with a long moan. 

It was never-ending...Perrie was out of control.

Tears leaked out of her eyes and every inch of her body felt as if it was hanging by a string, jostled by a simple touch. Perrie cried out as her centre came in contact with the cold surface of the floor. It was like she couldn't move without feeling a spark of something.... she was ruined.

"Perrie."

Jade's voice came soft but commanding. Perrie ceased all movement at the tone and tried to gather what strength she had left to prepare for the directions that were sure to come.

  "On your knees."

Perrie couldn't help the whimper that escaped her throat at the request. Jade couldn't be serious. Perrie could barely find the strength to breathe; did Jade honestly think she'd be able to move into any type of position?

Somewhere within her lungs, she stumbled upon the ability to speak. 

"M..Mistress...I...I can't..." She whispered, tears falling...her head drooping, forehead digging into the wooden floor. She was mentally torn, she wasn't hurt but she wasn't expecting to be so drained from one orgasm. Now Jade was expecting her to do more?

  "Perrie -"

"Please...please, I know...you want me to...b..but I can't Mistress...I can't -"

  Perrie cried out at the feeling of hands gently pulling her up. Jade's touch caused her to moan and sent shock waves through her body again. Jade leaned down, hand gripping Perrie's shoulder. "I know you're tired Perrie...and you know what to say to me if you need to stop." 

Jade's voice was soft, and Perrie shook her head to ensure Jade that she was alright.

I want this.

"I asked you to do something Perrie...get on your knees." Jade used her other hand to pull Perrie's legs into position, brushing her hand against her thighs and swiftly swatting the back of each. Perrie moaned, shutting her eyes and bringing her hands around to her back, before hanging her head. Jade let her go and Perrie wavered on her knees.

  Perrie sucked in large gulps of air, her body tingling from being touched. She heard the unmistakable sound of high heels as Jade circled her and then left to go dig through one of the glass cabinets.