NaJ Afterdeath Fluff:)

Humming a tune while flipping a pancake was Geno making breakfast for the family, putting the last set of pancakes on the table he called everyone down "Reaper, goth, xahji breakfast is ready!". Heading over to the fridge grabbing some syrup and some orange juice then placing it on the table. Coming into the kitchen goth rubbing his eye's then putting on his glasses "morning dad" "morning goth". Then finally coming into the kitchen who was practically asleep was xahji "morning" she simply said dropping into the table chair making her father and brother chuckle "didn't sleep very well princess?" "Na she just stayed up to late texting her boyfriend" teased goth smirking his ass off. Xahji instantly shot up glaring at her brother "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND YOU ASS" she yelled with a blush covering her face "alright you two eat" shaking head at his children. "oh hey dad when I passed you and mom's room I heard mom coughing" xahji said, worry on her face. "What?" Geno looked towards xahji then headed upstairs, when he got upstairs he saw reaper's black cat Salem (that's my kitty's name:)) meowing and pawing at there door "hmm" Geno opened the door and Salem ran in. Geno saw reaper under the covers then he heard coughing from the covers making him worry more, "reaper love are you ok?" Geno said walking up to the bed. "Mmm no" reaper mumbled poking his head from the cover's, immediately Geno noticed the blue blush covering reaper's cheeks, reaching out he felt his head and instantly pulling his hand back "your really burning up love" "ya think". 'Still sarcastic as ever' Geno thought at his husband's sarcastic nature, his thoughts got cut off when reaper started cough "easy love here" helping reaper he brought him to a setting position to ease his coughing. Once his coughing stopped Geno laid his husband back down "Geno" reaper whined, "hang on love I'm gonna get the thermometer and I'll be right back" with that Geno left the room and back downstairs to the kitchen. "Is mom ok dad"? Goth asked. Grabbing the thermometer and medicine out the cabinet then setting it down onto the counter "no, he's running a fever so I'm gonna stay here from work you guys finish up and head to school and work". Geno headed up back to his room, entering the room Geno noticed reaper fell back asleep, setting the stuff down Geno went and grabbed a cloth with cold water then going then gently placing it across reaper's head which made reaper open his eye's.

"Sorry love didn't mean to wake you" "it's ok Geno", reaching over Geno brought the thermometer "let's take your temp" gently putting the thermometer in his mouth. While waiting Geno started petting reapers head which made reaper softly purr making him smile. Then finally a ding rang out Geno pulled it out and saw reaper running a 102 fever. "my poor reaper" Geno mumbled out, then reaper suddenly started to have a coughing fit again, helping reaper sit up again Geno rubbed his back to calm his down. Once reaper calmed down Geno grabbed the medicine, pouring the amount brining it to reaper who turned his head away. "Come on reaper you need to take this so you can get better" reaper shook his head again crossing his arms and turning his head giving a pout. A angry vain popped on Geno's skull "Reaper Afterdeath take this medicine right now or I'll force it down your throat mister". A smirk formed on reaper "oh geno kinky can't wait for that" reaper smirked wiggling his bone brows, Geno' skull turned bright red and two more angry vain's popped on his skull 'THAT'S IT' Geno grabbed reapers chin forcing the meds down his throat which made reaper's eyes widen. Reaper immediately coughed his non existing lungs out "baby" reaper whined "well if u didn't acted like baby I wouldn't had todo that love" Geno scolded his husband. Reaper puffed out his cheeks as he pouted, "you big meanie" with that reaper retreated under the blankets. Geno smirked and rolled his eye's "what ever you say love" reaching down he kissed reaper's skull threw the blanket which made reaper whine. Geno left the room heading back down stairs to call work, he saw goth and xahji heading to the door "how's mom" goth asked? "He has a high fever of 102 so I'm staying home to keep an eye on him you guys head out before your late" "daddy can you text us later to see how mom's doing" xahji gave a worried look. Geno smiled and kissed his daughter's forskull "I will sweetie now go on before you guys are late". After Goth and xahji left Geno grabbed his cell and called the school's vice principal letting him know he won't be in today(I don't what naj Geno does for work so I'm making him the principal in this). After he got that taken care of he headed back to his room, once he was in the room reaper looked weakly up at him, his face still flushed. Reaper reached out with a shaky hand "c-cuddles"? Smiling geno laid down with reaper who cuddled into geno's chest with a quiet purr which got louder when Geno started petting his skull. "Love you*yawn*geno" reaper mumbled before passing out on his chest. Smiling geno pulled reaper closer to his chest kissing reaper's skull "Love you to reaper" geno laid his head on reaper's and fell asleep with his love with a smile on his face.