A/N : 03/17/2020

So, no hate is being put in the comments, which is good! But there has been a lot of back and forth about quirks and all. And I'm not gonna lie, I like the ideas, I truly do. It's amazing to go through the quirks I have created, and see that others are discussing them over. It actually makes me happy to see it. But that's not why I wrote this.

You may use the quirks as you please for your OCs at free will, and I'm giving all that read these quirks free will to alter the attacks and abilities, but note that these, in this book, are the original ideas. If you alter the quirk,olease don't take all the credit, not sayibg that you will, but I have had my drawings stolen, and that person has taken credit.

Anyways, use these quirks as you wish, and if you want to alter them, go ahead. I don't mind, after all, these are just my ideas typed up in a book. You can put in your own ideas as well!

Also, I wanted to say thank you so much for the 34.4k reads! I actually didn't expect this book to go that far! This is truly amazing, and I thank you all for enhoying the ideas, and putting your own ideas in the comments. I love reading over them, because they give me ideas for new quirks! Again, thank you so much for the 34.4k reads, you comments, and votes! You all are amazing! Anyways, I hope y'all have a wonderful morning/evening/night! Keep those requests coming!

Stay beautiful my friends!

pastel_emotions