Beach Babe

Sophia Brooks/ Ahsha Miller 25 years old

Sophia Brooks/ Ahsha Miller 25 years old. Location: Bahamas

"If it isn't my regular. My fruit baby". Sophia lifts her head to show her smile. Her face is covered by a big straw beach hat. "Yeah you know I needed to come and get my fruit for my smoothies" "Ahsha, you keep my place open" "Oh stop that Mary-Anne. You have the freshest fruit on the strip anybody who doesn't see that obviously suck" Sophia goes in her pouch to get her money. "Don't you dare give me money Ahsha" She places the money in Mary-Anne hand. She's a old woman who's been the sweetest to her since her cruise landed in the Bahamas. "I'm going to hate when you leave." "Oh love i'm not leaving. I bought a residence out here" "Did you really? Oh my goodness. That's delightful" "It sure is. You better keep that money Mary i'm not playing with you now." "I will Ahsha, thank you dear. See you later" "See ya".

Sophia has traveled the coast and loved every minute of it. She's met many different people, learned about different cultures and spiritually settled her soul from what happened before she left New York. 5 years have gone by and she's never been so at peace. She keeps in contact with Paisli and her uncle. In her mind, those are the only people that matter to her.

Sophia gets to her car throwing her fruit in the front seat heading to her new home. She bought a beautiful mini beach home. Right on the sand, nice and close to the clear blue water. The air in the Bahamas is so fresh. This place has become Sophia's immediate happy place.

She walks in her home hanging her keys up on the hook near the door. Her fingers hit another set of keys scaring her. She drops hers then notices who's keys they were. She blushes putting her head down. She hangs her keys walking into the kitchen area seeing a big bouquet of white roses. "Aw my goodness. They smell so good". She places her purse up on the counter smelling them. "Mmmm" "Surprise" She turns her head to her fine ass boyfriend, Carter Brown. "You're back." She ran into his arms kissing his soft pink lips.

"You look gorgeous as usual" Carter says

"What are you doing back?"
"I cant come and see my girl, I missed you"
"Aw babe, I missed you too"
"I needed a vacation anyway, couple days with you is always a vacation. Especially when you put that bikini on" He bites his lip kissing her hand.
"Yeah that's your favorite part, huh?"
"My real favorite part is you out of the bikini and your voice screaming my name."
"Could be me tonight after these beautiful flowers you gave me"
"I try my best."