Round 1

Paisli drove their family range rover to go and get the kids from school. Cane sat playing a game on his phone and Jade had her iPad and headphones on. Paisli mind is set on what she's making for dinner. Paisli phone rings and she puts her airpods in.
"Zane Stokes"
"Damn, what happened to Babe?"
"I'm driving but you'd know that right?"
"I know you're upset I couldn't get the kids P, I gotta put in these extra deals and hours for your request of me staying home with you and the kids for a year after Zach gets here"
"Zane that's fine but still. I'm pregnant, i'm tired, i have terrible heart burn and i'm still breaking a sweat at home like i'm working."
"I know babe and i'm making it up to you, I promise."
Zane moves away from the phone to tell his workers how to separate the guns and product according to distributors. Paisli drops her phone "Shit." Jade looks up hearing her mom curse. "Mommy, bad word." "I'll give you a dollar later baby remind me." The minute Paisli looks up. Her body starts to tingle and something told her turn her head to the left. In a hurry a big truck rushes into the side of Paisli' a truck hitting her side of the car. The truck ran into Paisli as if it knew to hit her, not one swerve, not one attempt to stop. The car spun multiple times, scaring the kids. Jade screamed for her mom as she clutched the back seat handles. Cane off instinct of his dads words 'Always protect your mother and sister when i'm not around'. Cane guarded his mother stomach with his book bag as the truck flipped. It only made matters worse that Zane heard the whole accident.
"P! Paisli! Paisli! Baby!" He yells into the phone.
Luckily none of them were injured, they just sat upside down in their truck and the only scary thing here is Paisli is 6 months pregnant with a gorging belly. Her phone sat on the ceiling of the upside down car and she grabbed it, Zane still on the phone. Paisli groans in the pressure she felt hanging upside down with her belly.
"Jade baby. Are you okay?"
Jade looks around her still secured in her car seat and the cars backseat. "Yes mommy." "Are you hurt? Cane are you hurt?" "No Ma i'm good." Paisli groans again holding her stomach. "P! Fuck answer me!" "Zane stop yelling. I hit my head really bad and whoever that maniac was hit the shit out my side of the car." She winced in pain seeing glass in her left arm from the broken window. "Oh that's cute." She made sure it was no glass inserted anywhere else. She heard the 911 cars pull up to her truck exhaling full of relief. "P, what's going on baby? Are the kids okay?" "The car is... flipped... over. The, ah fuck... the kids are fine." "Baby what's wrong? Come on talk to me P." The cop came up beside the car.
"We got 3 live ones and the driver is pregnant! Let's move quickly people."
"Hold on Zane."
The cop stopped walking and bent back down after hearing Zane's name.
"Zane stokes?" The cop asks Paisli. She looks at him confused.
"Yes, i'm his wife. These are our kids. Are we done with the introductions i'm in pain here!"
"I just really respect your husband ma'am so I will get you guys out of here." Paisli nodded okay looking over at the kids. "My Ipad is okay, my headphones are okay." Jade says. "That's good baby. If you can read your bookbag grab it okay?"

The cops helped them out of their damaged car, Paisli first then the kids. Paisli is in terrible pain. The accident impacted her the most as the car hit her the hardest on her side. Paisli had glass all in her left arm, left leg and bits on her right side. The traumatic impact of the crash to Paisli hormonal balances caused her to be in very terrible pain. Her baby moved hysterically inside of her which made her hurt a little more. They were all rushed to the hospital with Zane doing the same exact thing.

Zane runs into the hospital with Sophia right behind him as he called her on the way there. Chance joined her as they were in the middle of furniture shopping. Zane worriedly asked them receptionist where his wife and kids is located and she called for a nurse to come and get him. Zane knew in this very moment he's livid. He's pissed. He knows this is the workings of Mel. Zane made someone hack into that traffic camera Paisli was come up on and the truck went directly for Paisli as if it knew her route. As if it was already planned. If Mel wanted Zane's attention again? The jackass got it. He bust through those doors landing eyes on Jade and Cane sitting in the hallway. Jade spots Zane first jumping up running in his arms. Zane grabs Jade up in his arms hugging her tightly taking in her scent. "Daddy is so happy you're okay baby." "I was so scared for us, even Mommy and the baby." Zane brings Cane in for a hug and tussles his braids. "You got a battle wound I see Cane." "Just a mild sprain and a face cut. I'm good pops" "That's my boy." Zane walks in Paisli room where she was sitting in the hospital bed rubbing her belly. Paisli had her arms wrapped up, her legs and a bandages wrapped around her head where she had the head collision. Zane exhales still seeing Paisli is awake, pregnant and fluent.
"Hey babe." She says calmly.
"Hey.. babe. P"
"What?"
"Are you okay? You're so calm right now"
"Me freaking out isn't going to help the baby now is it? Mr.Dramatic"
"You know I only get dramatic when it comes to y'all. I was scared"
"We're all made of steel. We were fine." Zane kisses Paisli lips. Sophia comes to the door.
"Oh my lord jesus, P! I'm so glad you and the baby and the kids are okay."
"Yeah we're fine. I'm just permanently on bed rest now. I can't be on my feet longer than an hour for the next 4 months."
"I'm so sorry P. I can't help but feel like this is my fault."
"Why would it be?"
Zane looks at Sophia as her face falls. She starts playing with her fingers just like Paisli does when she gets nervous.
"I don't think I should say in front of the kids."
Zane places Jade down on Paisli bed.
"Let's talk outside."