Mama Bear Attacks

1-week later...
The little door opens for their food to be thrown in there. Another day another dry ass sandwich. Paisli would just give her sandwich to Jade and the water as she would never let her baby starve.  Ever since he dropped them in there and slapped Sophia he hasn't returned but sent people to keep them fed and hydrated. Sophia fed Sydney by her breasts and kept her pamper dry. They threw the cheapest pair in there for Sophia to use. Sophia would split her sandwich with Paisli watching her go hungry just so Jade eat. After putting Sydney down in the bassinet that's she's moved to be in her reach, and Paisli putting Jade in the bed, they sat down as close as they could get to each other and shared Sophia sandwich and water.
"This is so fucking ghetto," Paisli says chewing.
"What is this? The waiting game. It's been a week or so I think it has"
"He's making it hard for Zane and Chance to find us, cat, and mouse shit."
"I'm just so angry. The minute Chance proposes this happens"
"He did?" Sophia shows her the ring. That she stares at every day in heartache, imagining what Chance was going through right now. How her Cameron is doing without her being there.
"It's gorgeous. Fuck we gotta get out of here and that nigga needs to be dead. Both of them."
"We can't die"
"And we won't. So we need a plan."
"We sure do." Sophia agrees.
"Let's give them absolute hell. We need to find a way to get out of these shackles."
"Girl I'm bruised up from these tight shits."
"So am I. But look-" Paisli yanks on her arm shackle and Sophia noticed the sound of the shackle ending being unstable.
"These aren't secure. But we can't easily yank them off its foundation. So every day we need to yank."
"Got it."
Then, whoever walks in here next... the guards have keys we just need to lure them in here and I'll get Jade to sneak the keys off of them."
"Then we get outta this shit and kick ass."
"Nobody lives. We need to protect our babies."
"110%."
the locks on the door start to unlock causing both of them to jump. The door opens. They both look up to Mel's devilish smile.
"Oh, I've been dying to see you two in here. All dirty and helpless."
"Nobody is helpless bitch" Paisli retorts. Mel signals for one of his henchmen to handle Paisli and he punches her his hardest across the face. "P!" She cocks her head down as she felt the blood rushing out of her mouth. She scoffs spiting the blood out next to her. Throwing her head back then looking up at the henchmen.
"Come here." She whispers with blood in her teeth.
"You want more?"
"You hit like a bitch."  She says as he gets in arms reach. She uses her wrist and hits him her hardest hearing the bones in his nose crack, then she kicks him in the face and he hits the ground unconscious.
"Whew! Yes! I love that!" Elijah exclaims coming around the corner walking in the room.
"I knew you'd be the one Paisli." She spits out the blood at the bottom of his shoe. He reacts by kicking Paisli in the face and her head hits the wall slightly. Mel picks Sophia up off the floor by her neck squeezing in on her throat. Sophia immediately starts to fight back. The shackles kept her legs restricted but her hands were fine. She balled up her fist and socked Mel in the eye and kept clawing and punching him in the face. She saw blood coming from his nose until he then head-butted her, then punched her with his loose hand in the nose and she hits the ground.
"You two think you gone fight your way out of here? huh? Nah." Elijah's deep menacing voice booms off the walls. Elijah picks Paisli up off the floor pressing her against the wall. "Is that all you got, you not doing shit Elijah." "Bet if I did it to Jade you'd feel helpless huh? Just like Penny?" Paisli cuts her eyes at Jade sleeping soundly and then looks back at him infuriated. "You think..." She digs her nails in his open eyes as she dropped her to the ground in pain. "Ah fuck! You bitch." Mel comes over to Paisli "What you want some too? If you touch my daughter I will fuck you both up and that's a promise." Mel stops as a henchman walks Elijah out as his eyes burned and started to bleed.
"You wanna fight pussy? Fight me. Don't touch a hair on Jade's head." Mel snickers turning his back to her and walks out slamming the door. Paisli and Sophia weakly lean against the wall as they stood their ground but got the shit beat out of them.
"They're not touching them. Now that we know, we have to prepared to fight to the death every time they walk in here."
"Every time." Sophia wipes the blood from the side of her mouth sitting next to her cousin.