3's a crowd.

6 months later. No drama, no deaths, everything is a little too quiet..... let's get more into Sophia and Chance's love.

Sophia storms into Chance's office with smoke blowing out of her ears. Even with swollen feet and carrying around two big-headed babies and a swoll belly she will come anywhere running her mouth.
"Ana!" She lifts her head up abruptly from her Netflix show and blew a piece of hair out of her face.
"Sophia wassup? What's wrong?"
"Where's Chance?"
"I think he just got out of a meeting, I know his door just closed."
"Well, it's about to motherfucking open."
Sophia turns around and walks down the secluded hallway to Chance office. She busts in his office as he's on the phone. He sees an angry Sophia and exhales. "I'm going to have to call you back, I have an angry pregnant woman in front of me." Sophia squints her eyes. "What did Daddy do wrong now?" "Fuck off Chance, you missed the gender appointment!". Chance genuinely forgot. He looked through his schedule and Ana put it in wrong. He closes his eyes slumping his shoulders. "Babe." "What's your issue now? Meetings, charities, random whatever's. Where do I fit into all of that? Where do your kids?" "Sophia. I'm working babe, Ana put it in wrong so I'll talk to her about it." "If you working means I won't ever see you or you won't be there for your kids maybe I shouldn't even be here" "Sophia the fuck are you talking about? I'm working hard right now for all 3 of you. What you want me to be some bum?" "I never said that. I said if your work is getting in the way of your family priorities maybe we shouldn't even try to do this family thing." "You sound so high off tour hormones Sophia. Of course, I'm going to be there for my fucking family, but my girlfriend coming in here nagging me about the money I'm making that she spends every day isn't going to help us." Sophia opens her mouth to rebut but nothing comes out. "Exactly, you're agitated I get it, you know if it wasn't hectic around here and it is put in my scheduler wrong? I would've made it like every other appointment Soph. Okay?" "Whatever." "Now can you tell me the genders and how the appointment went? since you're here." Sophia scoffs grabbing her Chanel bag off his desk. "Nope. You'll find out when you come home tonight." Chance shakes his head smirking. "You such a smart ass and you lucky you carrying two kids." "Or what?" "You know what." "Ain't nobody stunting you Chance, for real" "You are. I'll see you when I get home. Don't have no panties on." "And I will," She says before slamming his door.

"Paisli I'm just so mad!" Sophia says shaking her leg. Paisli arranged the gender reveal boxes she set up for Sophia and Chance little get together to tell their friends and family the genders of their babies. Paisli has 3-month-old Zachary attached to her chest sleeping soundly.
"Oh, Sophia the man has to work."
"He's never missed an appointment."
"Are you just nitpicking? He said Ana messed it up."
"When did you start thinking logically?"
"When I had Cane. Kids make you think logically."
"Did Zane ever do this?"
"Zane has missed ultrasounds for each kid. Doesn't make him any less of a father and or husband. The men are the ones that are telling us to stay home barely work so they're getting their hands dirty. Stressing at work so we don't stress at all at home."
Sophia sighs.
"You wobbling your big ass up to his office nagging doesn't make him feel that much appreciated. He's going to miss things. The only time you need to snap is when he misses anniversaries and birthdays."
"I hate you. You're right. Now I feel bad."
Paisli finished the set up smiling. Satisfied with the mystery boxes that she made for them. Knowing what Sophia is having she's more than excited. "Can I at least get a hint?" "No bitch. Go change your clothes and put on your comfortable shoes and stop annoying me down here. Shit"

Sophia takes a little minute to get dressed due to her belly. Her twins moved around inside of her kicking her all over. "I can't wait for you both to get out of mommy. Honestly." She heard her front door open and close. Cane and Jade ran in loudly because Paisli shh'd them as Zachary is still asleep on her chest. Sophia comes down the steps soon as Chance walks in. "Soph." "Chance, baby can we talk before we walk in there?" He stops with an obvious little attitude with her. "I appreciate you waking up every day and going to work, you're working not just for you but for us. Our kids and I'm sorry. I get you're very busy." Chance could never stay mad at Sophia. She's his soft spot, she's literally all he has left now that Janet is gone. He has nothing and nobody but Sophia and the family that he builds with her. He never thought he'd really be without Janet and it's hard for him but he cloaks it for Sophia as she's been doing the same not bringing her up. It was hard enough that she cleaned out Janets' condo without him.
"You know I can't stay mad at you babe."
"I know. Let's go find out what I'm having and then eat because I'm starving."
"Yeah cause you eating for the whole house."
Sophia rolls her eyes.
Paisli took the cookies out of Sophia oven and the kids got excited seeing it. "Oh both of you monsters calm down," Zane says making the adults laugh. "You'll eat them after you finish eating now eat. Sophia here's your plate and Chance here's yours."
"Paisli you're not gonna eat?" Chance asks.
"I eat while I'm cooking all the time I can't help it."
"She does it every time there's a newborn in the family because somehow all the kids get hungry for some titty milk while everyone is eating dinner"
"Zane!" "Sorry, breast milk." The kids chuckle.
After everyone ate and talked about stupid things. They got set up to find out the gender of the baby. Jackson and Jasmine showed up with their kids late due to the promotion Zane has given Jackson in the business. Jordan showed up as well with Zane's brothers, Zion jr kids his wife, and Janeeka. Zach woke up on Paisli chest before she could start the gender reveal activity and she passed him off to Janeeka.
"Okay now that everyone is here and ate mingled all that stuff. Time to find out the new editions to this crazy family. As much as I hate gender reveals my cousin wanted one so, whatever she says goes." Paisli says rolling her eyes.
"The rules are Sophia and Chance are going to pull on the ultrasound pictures of their babies. Which by the way should never have so many pictures of each baby. But at the end of it? The box will bust open with the color of the gender of the baby. So pink or blue or.. both of either or. Y'all ready?" They nodded looking at each other.
Jordan took the camera out ready to record. "Go."
Sophia and Chance start pulling on their ultrasound pictures with their hearts pounding out of their chest. They both couldn't believe that after a tragic loss of their first child that they were blessed with two perfectly healthy babies. Positive that nothing is going to go wrong this time they're scared more than ever. Chance himself has a surprise for Sophia once this is all over. Chance felt the box burst open as he pulled on the ultrasound picture faster than Sophia and the dust popped out with some confetti the color..... Pink.
"Baby #1 is a GIRL!" Paisli yells. Sophia then finished her box and the box burst open and the dust and confetti came out the color... Blue.
"And baby #2 is a BOY! Congratulations family, y'all are having both!"
Chance grabs onto Sophia's face kissing her lips whispering thank you against them. She rubs his back in her way of her saying "you're welcome."