Finale Part 1: The Banks.

5 months later..

"He should be on his way Karen" Sophia says sitting down with her wedding planner. "Mr.Banks is a very busy man these days. I wouldn't think he'd be on time" "Yeah very busy. The whole new school thing, the new building for his business, the new partnerships. He's never satisfied with the fact he's already wealthy." "Well, Soon to be Mrs.Banks that's good for you right?" "Oh honey yes. Chance gets pissed when I go out and come back with bags. I literally have no room in our closets anymore." "Girl how I be doing my husband. Welcome to the rich wives club." They high five laughing as Chance quickly pulls up. He hops out the car as if he's frightened that Sophia is upset.
"Babe i'm so sorry. A meeting ran very late and I couldn't leave early"
"Honey, it's okay. I know how busy you are these days." He kisses her cheek and shakes Karen hand.
"Karen here did my parents wedding. So it's only right she does ours"
"I like her."
"And I like you too Sophia. Your parents would've loved her."
"Yeah, her and moms would've been the best of friends."
Karen agreed opening her binder.
"What's on our agenda today is, cake tasting and themes."

As many times as Sophia told Chance he didn't need to attend any of the wedding planning he made it his priority. The latest he'd be to anything is a half hour. Of course this is all about what Sophia wanted but he never wanted her to feel like he didn't care about their wedding day.

The tasted a whole bunch of cakes and picked their favorite. Sophia picked the theme of a night in Paris for the beautiful building they bought for their wedding. With their wedding 6 months away Sophia used this to distract her from what she just went through months before. Zane men doubled back and burned down that building where they were captive at finding no bodies there. The men didn't tell the ladies that because they'd become very paranoid and they want life to go back to normal. Zane took his family on a well needed vacation on their island in Jamaica for a few months, still running his operations from there. Paisli video chats Sophia all the time reassuring her they will be back before the wedding.

After a long wedding session they say their goodbyes to Karen.
"Are you hungry?" Chance asks checking his phone reading messages from work.
"A little bit. I checked on the kids, the nanny said they're okay"
"That means mommy and daddy can go get some food."
"Don't you need to go back to work?"
"If my wife is hungry, we gonna go eat. It's my business anyway I can come and go when I please."
"Well when you put it like that, your wife wants seafood"
"Then let's go hit up your husband seafood restaurant" He says in her ear kissing it.
"Ouuu, boy you better stop."

Chance and Sophia spend some time together until maybe 6pm. Sophia heads home as Chance goes back to work until 10-11. She comes home paying the nanny and cuddling her kids. After feeding them their bed time snacks and giving them baths, she gives them both warm bottles and put them to bed. Sophia feeling completely beat plops on her bed.
"Fuck I gotta shower" She whispers. "Come on Sophia, you can get up and shower". She sits up and then immediately lays back down. "Apparently you can't. Fuck, why do I push myself like this? What's wrong with me? A lot, because i'm talking to my fucking self."
Sophia counts to 5 and gets up out the bed slowly walking into her bathroom. She grabs the baby monitors and shut the door. Turning on some R&B station on pandora she decides to take a relaxing bubble bath. She applied a face mask, lights some candles around her and exhales. She slowly gets in placing her neck pillow behind her neck and closing her eyes.
"Wow, silence." She feels her body shut down and she's melts so deep into the warm water she falls asleep.

Chance enters his home to just the kitchen light on. He closed the door heading to the kitchen before tripping on one of the kids toys. "Shit, Cameron.." He mumbles. He picks it up putting it on the hallway table. Chance walks around his home wondering why it's so quiet. Normally he hears his kids awake and Sophia on the phone but it was very quiet. He heads upstairs to check in the twins room. They're sound asleep, both snoring. He then heads to his bedroom. The bathroom door is cracked, and he hears the music playing in there and sees candles lit. He peeks in before fully opening the door to a sleeping Sophia. He smiles at how peaceful she looked sleeping in that tub. Sophia hasn't been sleeping good in months, her face is never as relaxed as it is right now and Chance wanted so badly not to wake her up but he needed to. He kisses her inside her neck, then her chin, her ear then her cheek. She feels Chance kissing her so she scoots her body up a little waking herself up. She looks at him and kisses him back. "Sleepy?" "Just a little. This bath relaxed the hell outta me" "Yeah well, you might want to get out before you're pruney." "That's not a word but you're right." She sits up grabbing her towel and getting out of the bath. "How was the night shift?" "The normal. Just trying to make some money for this wedding" "you act like we don't have the funds for the wedding." Chance looks at Sophia biting his tongue. Sophia shoulders drop and off instinct she hits him in the chest hard. "You fucking jackass that's what you spent on the school isn't it?" "Babe, you know i'm still moving my money around in different accounts after buying this new building. I needed this new building for everything were starting to become Soph." "Our wedding is in 6 months" "And you know I got this Sophia. When haven't you seen your man get it by any means? We're not broke. I just want you to have the wedding of your dreams and for Sydney when it's time for her to have the same." "You get the fuck on my nerves." Chance comes up behind her in her towel as she wipes her mask off smelling her body wash on her. "Chance?" "Hm? Come on Sophia. We haven't had sex in months. I miss it. I miss us." "I know I haven't been as present as I've always been it's just.." She turns to him. "After what happened I just never been through something like that, it fucks me up that my own family is like that. That they really are okay with killing me because I hated my father. They beat Paisli and I.. nearly to death. I'm just scared for my kids, they keep fucking resurfacing and I can't lose my kids or my family. I just can't-" Chance brings her into a hug as she started to sob. "I will protect our family. You understand me? I'll protect us. So don't you worry about that. I'm going to be your husband, I love you and I love the kids. This family will not be like yours. That's a fact." "Rubi daughter is still out there. Something is telling me Rubi isn't really dead, somebody isn't dead and that's an issue Chance" "When Zane comes back from Jamaica i'll sit down with him and see if he can find something out, Sophia you have to relax and live in the moments right now. We're getting married in 5 months, we're opening a school in your mind needs to be on that." 
"You're right. I'm sorry"
He kisses her forehead hugging her tighter. "Don't be. We're going to be okay."