Finale Part 2: The Banks Wedding Dinner

Thank you everyone for reading Nostalgia Book 2 of the "Butterfly Effect" Book series. It's confirmed that there will be 3 more books based off the children made in these two books. Cane, Zach and Jade get their own stories. Sydney and Cameron get their own. Jade is the only one who will have a solo story. I will be writing books unrelated to the series as well in between all books. Lady In Red is in the works as we read. Follow my book page @nxechanelreads on instagram for updates on future stories and this series. Thank you for reading! Enjoy the final two chapters of Sophia and Chance's love story! Will be inputting all the character muses from both stories in these chapters so you remember what they look like.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2 days before the wedding...

Paisli finished setting up Sophia rehearsal dinner greeting guests she's never seen before.

Knowing these are Chance people that Sophia is obligated to be nice to she greeted them nicely

Knowing these are Chance people that Sophia is obligated to be nice to she greeted them nicely. Zane comes up behind Paisli kissing her cheek.

"Why you looking like that babe?" "Who the fuck are all of these people?" "Chance associates, employees, business partners, etc

"Who the fuck are all of these people?"
"Chance associates, employees, business partners, etc."
"Well damn, this is insane."
"You need to get used to this."
"Why do I?" Paisli looks at Zane.
"You're looking at Chance CFO. That's where i've been during the day lately."
"Get the fuck outta here" She hits him in the chest. "Zane really?" Her heart in this moment fluttered to this good news. Zane listened to her rant in Jamaica and really took the steps to be more safe for their family. She couldn't be more in love with him than in this moment.
"I did this for you and the kids. I heard you in Jamaica ma, I'll be more safe. This just mean i'll be having very long nights."
"Oh I don't care. Come here" Paisli kisses Zane passionately happy that he did this for her. Reassuring her yet again that she married that right man.

Sophia exhales in her room checking herself out in the mirror.