Part 1

It was one day in my leisurely routine that I decided to explore the castle.

"Is there a hidden treasure in the forbidden area of ​​Yellow Fortress?"

I asked back with my eyes wide open at what the tower's chief grandfather said a while ago. Then he explained to me with a smile, like a grandfather telling an old story to his granddaughter.

"It's a story that used to circulate through rumors. The first emperor said it was a magic item created by him to decide who will take the next successor."

"That decide on the next successor. How?"

"Well, I don't know it because it's not written in detail in the old books, but the magical products are so delicate that they screened out those who deserved to be emperors."

Oh, Do magical product have such talents?

Suddenly I remembered a talking hat in a movie where a wizard appeared. There, the magic hat was used to pick people who rang in each dormitory of the magic school. I don't know, but is the magical thing that the first emperor created similar to that?

"But it is said that it was used only once in the place where the first Emperor's Majesty succeeded in covering the next generation of successors. It was said that the opposition of the royal family was great at determining the successor with magic supplies. There is a record of the discovery of the magic item in the forbidden area. "

"But why is it not treated as a national treasure and still in the forbidden area of ​​the Yellow Fortress?"

"The most likely theory at the moment is that the reason was not written down, so it was probably a kind of magic item that could not easily be moved."

The story that the Chief grandpa told was very interesting.
But there was one question.

"But where is the forbidden area of Yellow Fortress?"

As far as I know, there is no place in Yellow Fortress to be called a forbidden area.

I rolled my head a bit, but there was no place to come up with this. There is one place that comes to mind, but this is…

Is it there? From the old days, it was only managed by the courtmen. Topaz Palace in the northwest, not used for any other purpose.

But when I asked Claude and Lily before, it was said that it was just a palace playing for no reason.

"This old man doesn't know that well either, Maybe it was treated as a banned area only during his ancestors."

Even the chief grandfather doesn't know. Well, It's just a record from the old book, so I really don't know if it's still there or not.

And at the next moment, the words that the chief's grandfather brought up as he passed by, he quickly asked for them.

"More than that Princess, It may sound like an old man's nonsense, Have you been considering Lucas as the princess's groom?"

"Wha...what do you mean?"

The last time I overheard a bunch of quicksand. You know, that he caught a dragon all of a sudden, stand to ask the princess to marry him...…

Ugh, don't ask me to marry him! Hey, what are you talking about?!

"It's not like that!"

"Isn't that true? Tell this old man the truth.…"

"It's not!"

I desperately denied. I was embarrassed by the sudden question, and my face was hot.