Part 27

But soon I stopped thinking about it. Come to think of it, I think I've kissed Lucas in this world.

"Well, maybe I should talk to the Princess about something important later."

Ugh, he must have sensed something fishy in my face. Somehow I feel like my future is going to be a hassle.

Then, Lucas of this world said cynical things

"Why don't you stop talking nonsense? Does this princess have anything to talk to you about? Go to your world right now before I kill you."

"I will go even if you ask me not to go. She and I will go to our world. And you'll never see her again until you die, so don't worry."

"I've been hearing a lot of dog noises since before. This princess will never return to your world, so don't waste it, Go away finely by yourself when you say good things."

"Ha, I see, so you want to take what belongs to me."

Boom boom!

Once again, I saw a vision of thunder and lightning before my eyes.

The blue dragon on the left and the white tiger on the right.

I shook my eyes as I looked at the two people emitting a virulent energy.

Oh, my God. With the two Lucass facing each other, the power. It's no joke. I feel like I'm going to get in trouble if I leave them like this.….

"I shouldn't have said it nicely."

"Yeah, the best thing to do is get rid of the annoying things in front of your eyes."

That's the answer!

It happened in an instant that the two Lucass moved like lightning in front of my eyes and faced each other.

Qua-bam! Boom boom! Argh!

I said, 'I was mesmerized for a moment to see the magical power that moved quickly to hear and the sound of loud explosions heard in the ears.

Wow, wow... What the hell is going on here? Are they fighting over me? Of course, No, of course, there is a feeling of dislike in each other's eyes.

Quaqua bam! Qua-bam!

"Argh! What's going on?"

"Argh, save me!"

No, but you bastards! Are you going to kill all those people down there? There are already a lot of people gathered here for the International Event today!

"Hey, you guys have to be moderate!"

I rushed the mana to protect the people in Arare from being hurt by the magic of the two Lucass. Surprised by the surrounding commotion, birds flapped their wings in the cage and the noise of the ground was loud.

Still, it was fortunate that the winner came sooner than expected.

"It's not a big deal."

In the atmosphere of the clock tower in the middle of the square, Lucas smile coldly when he saw a man who looked just like himself groaning under his feet.

As Lucas of this world who had been stuck in the wall, shook himself. The debris of the broken wall rolled down. He had a look of disapproval of his own defeat.

"You. You... you've eaten the world tree, haven't you?" Otherwise, you can't do this."

"Whether I eat that or not, I'm stronger than you."

Lucas laughed arrogantly, trampling on Lucas of this world chest. What and how he did in that short period of time, the sight of Lucas of this world lying on the floor was horrible.