Part 19

"Your Majesty, we're having a meeting before yesterday, and where are you going?"

"You're all noisy. He will know and do it, so stop talking and get out."

As usual, Claude was in a bad mood these days.

When he recited in low pressure, Felix gave a worried look. However, it was just around the corner that the weekly meeting of the royal court which was held every week with bureaucrats. So Felix continued to follow Claude and advised him to stop at the conference hall with a cautious voice.

But Claude kicked him out as if he were annoyed.

'I hope your Majesty loves this child.'

While walking alone, someone's voice grew in his ear again. Claude crumpled his face, picking up his messy hair.

'Maybe it's the last present I can give you.'

The mysterious voice of the woman was driving him crazy.

It has been quite a while since he began to dream of unknown meaning.

A woman who he doesn't know who she is these days has repeatedly appeared in his dreams to the point where he is sick of it.

But what was more incomprehensible was his reaction.

He said, 'Why do I feel so bad about someone I don't even know? And why do I feel so sad and nostalgic that my heart melts when I dream of it?'

There have been several times when he woke up after raising his hand in the air while trying to hold onto a woman in his dream.

No matter how hard he tried to remember, the face of a woman doesn't come to his mind at all.

Claude walked through the streets feeling severe headaches. He had no idea where he was going now.

He was just walking as fast as he could....

-a rustle

He finally met someone. That person standing in the middle of the white flower bed turned his head when he heard his figure.

-sswaaa

Just in time, the low wind shook the fresh vegetation which was filled everywhere. The dazzling platinum blonde hair fluttered in the wind with these white flowers.

At first, he thought the woman in his dream was in front of him.

Claude stood still, feeling as if he had seen a ghost.

Ununderstandably, I thought that the woman in the dream who is not filled with memory and the person who is now standing in front of him, her eyes looked just like him.

"Oh, well, what are you doing here….?"

However, a voice of embarrassment soon crossed his ears as if to laugh at him standing in despair. At that moment, he felt like woke up from a short dream in the middle of the day.

Only then did Claude realize who was standing facing him. And where he standing now.

Now this was a vast flower garden beside the Ruby Palace. Claude couldn't understand why he walked here.

"Why are you here?"

To hide his embarrassment, he deliberately let off a callous voice. Then Athanasia looked at him as if she didn't know what to say and then she answered quietly.

"I've been thinking about the past, and I've just come across a longing for you."

The moment he heard it, he had a headache again.