Part 18

I felt a momentary commotion as I felt the mana rising up around Jenette.

I've known for a long time that her magic worked to bring out the other person's favor. Of course it didn't work for me, so it didn't matter if she did it in front of me.

However, I was worried that it would be better to use a purification spell once as I knew that magic was quite effective for others.

Last time I saw you, especially when she in front of Claude, Jenette's mana was very active......I don't think it would be good to be affected for such a long time. But since it is driven by the unconscious, it is impossible for Jenette to control herself…..

'Hey Princess, don't flatter yourself. This is not your world.'

'What capacity do you interfere in, not even the people of the world?'

At that moment, Lucas' words that I heard the other day passed by in my head.

Yes......as he said, I've already been too involved in things here. But isn't it too sassy to do something here again, as Lucas said?

But it's okay to stay still like this way, if I asked myself, I couldn't answer clearly.

Princess Athanasia cried and said that she rather live in a dream. Then Lucas said that Claude will not live long floated in my head.

For what reason did Claude used a black magic? Did Claude in the world where I was did it too? So how dangerous is Claude now? But Lucas didn't say much there...….

"Athanasia?"

When I was so lost in thought for a moment, I heard a sudden call for me in front of me. As I looked up, I could see Jenette's face looking at me in a curious way.

"Oh, i think it wasn't enough to greet a guest. I'm going to ask for a refreshment."

"No, I'm here without notice, so don't worry."

Even she said that, I couldn't stay still. So I called a maid who was passed by in front of the garden and ask her to set up a refreshment table.

*******

Cuckoo is a promiscuous bird that lays eggs in another bird's nest.

In this case, cuckoo lays eggs in the two empty spots, leaving the original egg there, so that the mother of the nest does not notice the strangeness.

The mother bird does not know that there are cuckoo eggs in her nest and holds them until they hatch, which pushes all the other eggs and cubs out of the nest to hog the food.

That is the survival instinct of the cuckoo.

While reading a book sitting by the window, Jenette suddenly recalled the words of Athanasia that she heard in the garden of Ruby Palace.

"Cuckoo..."

Soon there was a dark smile on Jenette's face that didn't match her.

"The cuckoo is not me."

"Yes?"

"No, nothing, Martha."

The maid next to Jenette questioned her, but Jenette just smiled quietly as if she had spoken to herself.

Soon she turned her head again and passed the book in front of her. Jenette had a gloomy smile as if it were never before.

*******

"How's your life as a Princess here?"

What's wrong with this guy? You son of a bitch!

Suffering from an unfamiliar hangover, I eventually became ill at ease after using detox magic. But I decided to take a rest in my room because I didn't have the desire to do anything else today.