Part 7

But, wait a minute. You're gonna figure it out yourself? What the hell? No, I'm here. How could you possibly find out about me?....

At that moment, I was stunned at the thought that had passed through my mind.

And my bad feeling was right.

After I teleport from one spot to another, what I saw was the sight of Lucas kidnapping Princess Athanasia!

"Hey! Lucas, you idiot!"

She must have passed out in Lucas's arms. He smiled like a fat cat when he saw my face.

"I like that look on your face. Now I like it more."

"What the hell are you doing now? Why don't you put her down right now?"

"Take it if you can."

After saying such crazy words, Lucas jumped off the terrace. Then, I followed him on the railing and flew.

"Lucas!"

Finally I caught up with him in the garden where the red flowers bloomed in disheveled. But he turned back and looked at me again, drawing a thin smile on his face as if I had been determined to hold him.

Oh, he's going to teleport!

I pull a magic to my hand to stop Lucas.

Gooong!

All. But the moment my mana hit Lucas, a terrible pain came in with a throbbing sensation in my heart.

"Ugh!

I groaned and grabbed my chest. The force of mana that was forcibly destroyed became a cold piece of ice and stuck in the heart. My helpless hand slipped away from Lucas.

"I think that's enough for today. See you next time, then."

Lucas smiled breathtakingly at me as I fell to the ground complaining of pain. I had no choice but to watch his disappearance with Princess Athanasia.

Even after the mana wave disappeared, I couldn't get up right away

"Princess Athanasia?"

After a while, someone grabbed my heart and groaned into my ear, and someone's little voice broke in.

At first I didn't realize who was coming to me. But soon I could see his face because he sat with one knee bent in front of me.

"Are you all right?"

It was Ijekiel who asked me with a slight look of surprise.

His white oysters and sparkling silver hair stood out among the red flowers. The golden eyes of sunlight captured me in them.

"Or is there any place that's uncomfortable with your body?"

He looked quite surprised at me sitting in the middle of the garden and sweating.

I was also embarrassed to see Kiel now, who I encountered unexpectedly.

"IJekiel....."

As soon as I say Ijekiel's name without realizing it, his eyes flinched.

He seemed to think I was Princess Athanasia of this world, perhaps because I looked the same.

Before anyone came, I had to use the magic of transparency or teleport, but I still in pain near my chest and I was in a cold sweat, I was barely conscious.

"What's going on? I could feel some suspicious mana moving around here."

But my embarrassment grew bigger the next moment.