Part 21

Then, Ijekiel who had been staring at my face for a while opened his mouth.

"Princess Athanasia doesn't look well. Why don't you go back to Ruby Palace right now and rest?"

Huh? don't I look okay? I teased Mr. White for a while and he's a little bit down, but it's cool down now. What are you talking about? Do you know I don't want to go to the Emerald Palace and want to help?

"I'll take her to the Ruby Palace."

Well, I guess that's the right idea.

Felix was worried if I wasn't feeling well, and he promised next time in a voice of regret, and Mr. White told Ijekiel with a face that somehow wanted to let me go quickly.

So I walked with him on the way to Ruby Palace.

******

Ijekiel looked down at the person who walking next to him once.

Then the face of Princess Athanasia staring at the front came into view.

Not long after she vomited blood twice in front of him, she seemed to have regained her health at a rapid pace.

On the contrary, compared to the pale face before the series of events, the current color of her face was better, so she unconsciously tilted her head.

In addition, Princess Athanasia now has a strangely cool face. Ijekiel remembered what happened a while ago and made a strange expression for a moment.

This was the first time that his father, Duke of Alpheus had been so frustrated in front of Princess Athanasia.

In Ijekiel's opinion, Princess Athanasia didn't really seem hurt by his father's words. Would it be too much to think that she was trying to screw his father up a little while ago?

"Prince Alpheus."

Of course, it wasn't too bad that the start of this incident was his father's overstatement.

"I don't think we need to go to Ruby Palace together, so why don't we split up now?"

At that time, Athanasia looked at Ijekiel and said at the suggestion of some caution, Ijekiel turned his eyes sideways as he was facing forward.

Princess Athanasia didn't seem very comfortable with him. That hasn't changed at all.

"I don't feel comfortable sending the princess alone. Please let me accompany you to Ruby Palace."

At Ijekiel's words, Athanasia warmed her lips as if to say something else.

But soon after knowing that Ijekiel was not going to step down, she no longer tried to persuade him.

After walking a little longer, Atnanasia said to him.

"It's like the last time, and thank you for taking care of me."

At that moment, Ijekiel was given another round of courtesy to feel the same strange feeling he had before.

'Thank you, prince Alpheus.'

'I'm sorry to bother prince Alpheus unintentionally.'

It was a strange thing

He sure the Princess Athanasia he's met is the same person...... why do I feel this sense of incompatibility?

With his help, I couldn't figure out what to say about the feeling of opposition between Athanasia, who said 'thank you' and Athanasia, who apologized for being sorry.