Part 13

After the two of them left, Jenette spoke in a voice of concern, heading toward Athanasia.

"Those are the words of people who don't know the truth. Athanasia is actually really sick......"

"It's okay. What other people say doesn't really matter to me."

However, Athanasia did not seem to have received much criticism from Countess Rosaria.

After answering Jenette's worried words calmly, she smiled vaguely and opened her mouth again.

" I heard that the reason why Dad stopped by Ruby Palace recently was because of Jenette's request. Thank you for taking care of me in many ways."

At that moment, Jenette paused.

"So Father stop by the Ruby Palace?"

She looked at Athanasia with her eyes wide open and immediately smiled brightly.

"I never asked Father to do that. I'm sure Father cared about Athanasia."

I was a little surprised to hear that.

What? Claude definitely said he was just stopping by at the request of Jenette.

By the way, now that I see Jenette's face, I don't think she's saying anything good for Princess Athanasia. She looked really surprised some time ago.

'I don't have anything else to do, so I'll get going. Don't say anything to Jenette.'

Uh, so he didn't want to get caught? If Athanasia tells Jenette what happened that day, she will know that Claude went to Ruby Palace on his own.

But I and Princess Athanasia did not believe what Jenette said.

"You don't have to be so considerate. Jenette is very kind hearted."

"No, I'm serious. I've never asked Father to do anything like that.…."

"It's all right, Jenette. It's nothing new."

Jenette seemed stunned by Athanasia's reaction. My eyes were moistened while I saw Princess Athanasia's face, too.

Ugh, this deep rooted distrust. How indifferent have you been to Athanasia, Claude of this world!

I watched the two of them heading into the Palace from afar and left shortly afterwards.

By the way, where the hell is Lucas? It was definitely not even in the Tower and Imperial Palace.

is not it……? Then it turned out that I didn't go through the tower. Gap I was wondering if he was going to blow up the Imperial Palace. Isn't that why I'm just turning around knowing that I am silent?

I moved to Topaz Palace with so much hope. I no longer had to imitate Princess Atanasia at Ruby Palace, so I was thinking of looking for a book again.

"Oh, what! Were you here?"

But there is someone who came before me.

It was Lucas who stood in front of the table. When he heard my voice, he turned around and shook his hand.

"You came later than I expected. As soon as you woke up, I thought you be the first one to come here. You don't really want to go home, do you?"

Something confusing, it's dust or ash, around Lucas' hand gestures and then disappeared after a while.

"What were you doing here alone?"

"I'm interested with the book you mentioned, so I'm going to look for it, too."