Part 16

Ijekiel would not be jealous if she held another man's hand and danced, and Jenette would not be jealouse too, if he have a sweet smile with another woman.

Of course, in the past Jenette once felt anxious that Ijekiel might leave her side......It was amazingly clear now that such a mind had vanished.

So, is this a solid trust? But to say that...….

"I can't help accepting the request of Irene's flower Confucius."

With a smile, Jenette held his hand.

Then, the hand that had been held by Ijekiel fell off. But neither Jenette nor Ijekiel felt sorry for it.

On the one hand it felt a bit weird, but Jenette moved to the dance hall without thinking long.

Ijekiel also crossed the hall with Jenette behind him. Young ladies shined their eyes in anticipation that he might ask them to dance. However, Ijekiel didn't reach out to anyone until the second song was played.

"Princess Athanasia is alone again today."

Then suddenly he heard a familiar name and stopped.

Oh, come to think of it, did Princess Athanasia attend the ball today?

She was a person with no presence anytime, anywhere, like flowers on a wall. So today, he didn't even notice that she was at the ball.

"By the way, what is this body like? I don't think blood will flow anywhere."

"You know what? Even if you were born of humble radiance, half of them would be of noble royal descent. How can you be so different from Princess Jenette?"

But the following voice was quite rude. It was obvious that the young people who now say such things did not know the respect for the royal family.

Ijekiel moved with a slightly cold face to the voices.

In the corner of the ballroom, there was a small lounge and a space separated by thick curtains. As expected, there was Princess Athanasia and three other Young ladies.

But the next moment, Ijekiel had no choice but to doubt his eyes at the sight in front of him.

**********

I was in a terrible mood today.

The first reason is about Lucas, the second was all because of this shitty ball.

Oh, of course, there were no complaints about the Marquis of Ireine who held the ball today. However, what I hated was the fact that I had to attend this ball instead of Princess Athanasia.

Ugh, this shitty life. Things don't work out as easy as I thought.

That Lucas who kidnapped Princess Athanasia completely disappeared in front of me.

I searched for her every palace and every black tower in the Imperial City, but I could not find him anywhere.

So I was acting here again as Princess Athanasia.

If I had just disappeared as I was, everyone would soon notice the disappearance of Princess Athanasia. I had many thoughts that it would be better to find her.

But the question is, will Claude find the Princess Athanasia, who disappeared? he should do it.

Gosh, I wasn't sure why. What if he say, "she's been bothering me, but she's gone now!" and feel relieved? So, only Lily will worried to death.

Moreover, I felt heavy-hearted because I felt that the life of Princess Athanasia here was ruined for some reason because of me. Yes, I decided to find the two people who disappeared.