CHAPTER 1

Lisa POV

They say love is some sort like a complex set of emotions, or maybe behaviours. Most probably beliefs associated with strong feelings of affection, protectiveness, warmth and respect for another person.
The word love mostly used by someone who have relationship or for someone who have strong feelings about something. It may be between human being or even animals. Just like me who have Leo with me. I love my cat unconditionally.

They also say True Love feels like security and stability. You don’t worry about breaking up or your partner leaving you abruptly. When they are out of town, you’re going to miss them madly. You are always proud of them and be happy for them. When you feel jealous, you can always talk with them in regards to whatever feelings you are feeling. I always wish that true love will me soon enough. Right now, my true love is always with my Leo. He purrs when he is jealous and I just need to feed him food to ease his feelings. It’s easy to understand each other but…

For me, True Love is when choose to be at your best when the other person is not at their best. True Love for me is when what I want is never important but how my partner’s needs are way more important to me. And for me, True Love is wanting to make my partner better when I can’t even begin to guess what’s wrong. It’s like the person is my world and it will be stuck in my brain more than hours the world can offer.

Well, that is all a dream for me. I thought I found love but the person left me after my mom caught us making out in my apartment. My mom just looked at me and without saying a word, she closed the door and never wanted to discuss about my sexuality. Yes, my mom caught me making out with a woman instead of a man like all heterosexual people does. Mina, the woman who caught my heart and at last accepted me to be her girlfriend literally left me the first day we are official. After my mom caught us, she just left me saying she refused our community to talk about us. She just doesn’t want her parents to know about us.

Shit life? Not really, at least I know who she is after a day of being my official girlfriend. I didn’t even flinch or cry when she said she just want to cancel things off. Words never spread through; we still meet each other at our Asian gathering once every two months. Pretended nothing happen and just moved on with my life. Don’t blame her, our gathering are full of Asian people who really likes to gossips about other people. They are so nosy, you felt like moving far away from them to build your own life. But my mom will die of depression if I decided to be separated with each other. She is a nice lady just a little bit homophobic. And I don’t want to be a kid who is not grateful to her parents for bringing me up. Oh yeah, our family migrated to the US since I was small. My dad died when I was really young and my mother married another man. My step father already got a daughter by the name of Park Chaeyoung when she married my mother. She loves me and I love her and we are totally close with each other even though we are just step sisters. Her father also died after we are 17 but I was there to keep her strong. We are on the same age but she is a bit older by a month. She is also was daring enough to label herself as gay or should I call, a lesbian. Both of us are but she is not scared to express herself hence I envy her for that.

I am now 24 years old and I work as a surgeon at one of the best Hospital in California. After the encounter of my mom and my Hot Make Out session, I no longer dared to find new love. I prefer to busy myself with work and the Hospital senior surgeon is putting high hopes on me to be one of the best surgeons in the Hospital. I am not scared of my mom but I can’t take another heart break in case it happens again. I prefer to let the time flows and hopefully my true love will appear out of nowhere. Oh yeah, I kept on forgetting to tell you. Even though Chaeng surname is Park, I never used it as my last name and I respect my father. I kept my last name as Manoban and since I am from the region of Thailand, my name is Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban.

What I am about to tell you is a story about my life and how I fell in love for the second time. No doubt it is a roller coaster ride with my mom behaviour. How I am scared to show the world she is truly into me. I am stupid I know but pressure from around you really kicks me in and I’m dumb enough about it. If I were to tell you now about it, you will not know how wonderful it is going to be. So bear with me, let it flow with every one of you on how I am with her. My True love. The story is about how Our Love is here to stay. Forever and ever.

========================
Hello Everybody! Hope you will enjoy my new FF..

Please don't forget to vote :)