CHAPTER 10

Lisa POV

I’ve been spending my off days with Jennie for the past two days and it has been the best days of my life. Jennie is super cute when she’s shy. Not to forget all the extra exercising we have been doing. Her bed frame must be shaky now. Oh she’s wild alright but that’s what makes her special. She can be so soft and aggressive at the same time. Oh Jennie! I am so in love with you! Oh you must be wondering how Leo is doing right? He is okay, I have send him over to my mom’s before my work because I know I will be working non- stop at the hospital. Truth is, I have been working non-stop in the hospital also on Jennie. OMG Lisa, stop your horny thoughts. I smile to myself after thinking about that.
I was on my way down from Jennie’s apartment when I saw Chaeng going out too.

“Chaeng, what are you doing here?” She was not surprise seeing me her and she smirks at me. This woman is something I tell you.

“You are not the only who have a girlfriend now you know.. He .. he.. I thought of finding an apartment near here” She told me happily. I wonder what she means. I can be really blurred sometimes.

“What do you mean here? This is where Jennie lives. Do you want to get to know her? She is mine, don’t you dare Chaeng.” I jokingly told her while chuckling.

“No dumbass! Jisoo lives here too. She is 2 floors down from Jennie and lives on the right side. Jennie was on the left side right? Jisoo told me both of them live very near each other after Jennie came back from Paris but they refused to live in the same house. Different hobby they said” We both laugh afterward and then I saw Jisoo walked our way. Her face is so flushed and I wonder what makes her so shy.

“Hey baby! Good morning! Look who I bump into. Lisa! Baby, I want to go work today, we will meet when we have time okay? Don’t forget to eat well and text me!” Chaeng told Jisoo off and peck her on her lips. Her cheeks became redder than it supposed to be. I bid my goodbyes to Chaeng and walk down the hall with Jisoo.

I wiggle my eye brows at her and smile cheekily. “Ehem.. I heard someone got a girlfriend already. How is my sister? Is she good in bed? How are you liking her? Do not break her heart please. She is soft and food is everything to her” Jisoo just chuckle but then she look at me seriously. I wonder what she thinks.

“I love Chaeng and whatever food she likes! I will never hurt her and yes she is soooo good in bed! I can’t get enough of her and she will be mine forever. I will make sure she always misses me in and out. You! Don’t ever dare hurt Jennie or I will make a special surgery to close down your vagina!” She then put her hands on her mouth indicating she talk too much.

“Wooo Tiger! I love Jennie and plan to make her mine like mine for real. She is the best thing happen to me and I will not make it a waste ok? Trust me” Both of us laugh and proceed to go to the hospital.

What a busy schedule I have today but I have set an appointment with my mom. We’re meeting in my apartment since he needs to return Leo to me. I am nervous and scared of her reaction but I will do this. For Jennie, for me and for our future. I don’t want Jennie to be disappointed with me.

Evening came by and I was at my apartment. I saw my mom cooked something for me. Yes she got my apartment keys because she wants too. We sit and have dinner and my mom keeps on talking about how Kai can be a good man for me. She smiles from time to time when talking about man to me.

“Mom, I have something important to tell you and I really hope you are okay with this. Not that I want your approval but I think it’s time for you to know about this.” Her smiles are gone and looking at me straight in the eyes. I gulp at her staring but still continue.

“Mom, I am Gay or Lesbian or whatever people want to label me. I cannot change who I am. I’ve tried so many times to like men but I just can’t. I like woman and that is confirmed.  I like sex with woman and I like kissing them. I cannot stand men other than dad and Daddy Park. My circles are normal mom. I can be friends with straight people but I am still gay. I don’t want to force you to understand me but this is me. I can’t change my feelings” My voice started to crack when telling her this. I’ve been waiting for a long time to pour everything from my heart. About how she sets me up with men. I don’t like it. Since my mom is still quiet staring at me. I continue my word.

“I don’t like being set up with men, they are just like friends to me. And Jungkook, he is gay mom but he is the nicest guy I’ve known other than both my dad. He is sincere and always listens to me. I just want you to accept me, mom. I am not an alien or some strange human being by being gay. I am still me and I love you so much. You are my world but I want my life too. I don’t want to be pregnant. I want my partner to carry my child mom. I really hope you understand” I was a crying mess by this time. It is horrible for me to be this straightforward with my mom. She is very nice and love me and Chaeng unconditionally.

“How can you say you love me and throw me all this information at once?” She was serious and there is no joke in her voice.

“Mom….” I was about to continue when she continue her word.

“I guess I cannot be in denial anymore. You are big enough to make your own decision. I guess she is the one?” My mom questioned me which makes me gave her questionable look.

“What do you mean the one?” I asked her back and she just chuckles.

“The one you’re eyeing at our gathering. Mrs Kim daughter that came back from Paris. I saw how you looked at her and how she smiles at you. From that time onwards, I know I lost the battle to get you to marry a man” She told me without any expression. I just blushed at her comments.

“Lisa I love you and I am sorry for doing this to you. I should have known from start that I need to support you as we only have each other and also Chaeng. I even distance myself with Chaeng thinking she is a bad influence to you. I did so many wrong things to my daughters and I would like to apologise to you and Chaeng. I have accepted your sexuality for quite some time already but me being me, I have my doubts. So tell me Lisa, is she the one? The woman by the name of Jennie?” I have no words to say. My mom accepted me. The scariest moment of my life vanished the moment my mom smile at me.

“Oh mom! You don’t know how happy I am. I want to make you proud mom. You and Chaeng are everything to me. I cannot live knowing both of you are not in my life. To answer to your question, yes she is the one Mom. I am planning to make her my wife. I need to ask her first though. She is very supporting and she is the one who encourage me to talk to you. I was about to keep this a secret from you but she told me to man-up and inform you. She knows that you love me” I never be so open with my mom up until now.

My mom eyes grew bigger when she heard what Jennie wants me to do because she is proud of Jennie for asking me to tell my mom.

“She sounds like a good woman to me. Lisa, I am sorry again for forcing you to be what you are not. It’s not easy for me to be okay with this. I admit this but give me time and I know I can love all of you with all my heart. Fuck the gossips in the gathering. I should be proud of my only surgeon here.” She cried when she said it and I cried again. I went to her and hug her tightly.

“I am sorry to make you sad mom but I am happy at the same time I get to tell you all this. Jennie is good mom. Give her a chance ok?” I told her softly.

“How about this, you and Chaeng bring you girlfriend over dinner next week. Let’s eat together and get to know each other?” My mom told me but how did she know Chaeng got a girlfriend already?

“ I got Jennie mom, correct but Chaeng?” I replied with a question to her. Before I want to continue she cuts me off.

“Oh don’t tell me you don’t know. While you have been eyeing Jennie that day, Chaeng has been eyeing Jisoo, Jennie’s big sister for how long I can remember. She pretends to not look at Jisoo when she realize Jisoo is trying to make eye contact but deep down her heart, she is already in love with that woman. Like I said, I know my kids but I pretended not to care and let you guys drifted apart from me. I am wrong in this situation.. I am sorry Lisa. I want to apologise to Chaeng too so let’s have a dinner with all of you ok?” My mom gives her sweetest smile and she softens her eyes looking at me.

We talked about our daily life and I got to know my mom met a new guy but he is way younger than her. I told her to go for it because you will only live once and she is happy I am okay with it. I told her that as long as she is happy, who am I to disagree.

She hugged me that night after we are done with our dinner and I went to my bedroom. I missed Jennie so much but I know she is busy with her dance. So I texted her instead.

Me : Hey baby, I miss you so much! You don’t know what happen to me today. I am so happy but missing you at the same time.

After few minutes I saw her replying to me.

Jennie : Hey Lili, I missed you too!! I wished you are here in my apartment. How’s your meeting with your mother?

Me : It went well than intended. She accepted us and invites us together with Chaeng and Jisoo to dinner. I can’t believe she actually is okay with me liking you. She said you are good woman Jennie and I believe her too 

Jennie : Aww baby, you are being nice. I’m so glad you mother accepted us. And it’s great! I am free next week. We should all get together! I love you baby for being strong!

Me : “Thank you baby. You mean a lot to me and I will do anything to be with you  We should invite your mother too!

Jennie : “Sure baby! I will invite her too. Oh baby, I wished you can be with me tonight. I miss your hug”

Me : “I miss you too! I will come over tomorrow okay? Going to sleep now, so tired with my work today. I love you so much Jennie, remember that ok?”

Jennie : “Really?!! I will be waiting for you Lili. Love you too! Goodnight and sweet dreams! Muaxx!”

I didn’t bother to reply anymore because I know she knows what I’m to reply with. I am so tired; I don’t even realize I’m already asleep smiling to myself. I thank God to get a great mom like her and to have Jennie in my life. Not forgetting Chaeng, my one and only step sister that is always by myside.

===========================
Dear Readers,

Sorry if this a long boring chapter but I qant Lisa to be really honest with her mom.

I know her mom will accept her. It will be better soon ok!

Don't forget to vote!

Love,
TinieT4