CHAPTER 9 (M)

Chaeng POV

I woke up around 2PM as I felt quite warm. I think because it is already in the evening. I don’t want to wake Jisoo up. She looks like an angel sleeping. I guess she is a heavy sleeper as she didn’t even flinch when I moved away from her.
Since I’m up, I went to her bathroom and took shower. Brush my teeth and went outside to check out her apartment. I can see that she have a beautiful veranda that we can spend time together later. I’m hungry so I cooked Ramen in her kitchen and some of fried chicken. She got lots of stock in her fridge. I know Jisoo super love chicken so I tried my best to get it done for her.

After about 30 minutes, I heard the shower in her room and I guess she is up. I heard some noise in her room and then the door open.

“Hey Chaeng, what are you doing up? Is that FRIED CHICKEN?!! It smells niceeee” She was jumping non-stop but still only wearing an oversize shirt. I can see she’s wearing different lace underwear. It is green in color. She is so hot that I can feel something in between my thigh. Gosh Chaeng, stop being horny! What can I do, it’s the time of the month before my menstrual came. I will have this desire to have sex.

“Yes it is Chichu! Come and eat with me” I smiled at her and she run over to my side and pecks my lips. I was stunt by her actions and my cheeks went red. She chuckles at me then look at me straight in the eyes. “I love you Chaeng… I really do” and she kissed me. Her lips felt so soft against mine and both of us is smiling. “I love you too Jisoo… I really do”

We stop after small kisses. “Come and eat fried chicken with me Chichu”. She was clapping her hands and it is so cute! We proceed to eat and when we’re done, we make coffee and sit at her veranda admiring the view.

“You know Chaeng, my apartment is also Jennie’s apartment. We live on different floors and different angle. She is 2 floor up and my side is facing the sunset, hers is sunrise. So I guess Lisa must be here too. She is crazy about Jennie.. Haha” She laughs at that statement and my heart flutters. She is so sincere when she wants to say something. I guess she is happy for Lisa and Jennie. I am too. I like seeing Lisa smile because her mom was pestering her in marrying a man even though Lisa kept on saying she’s gay. Her mom pretends not to understand her. I pity Lisa as she only has her mom to care for. But looking at her caring for Jennie makes my heart swell.

I don’t have any parents anymore. Lisa’s mom is just meh with me because I stand strong with what my sexuality is. I am out and proud. A lesbian that loves foods and Jisoo.

“Hey Chichu.. Is your mom okay with you being with another woman?” I suddenly ask her out of nowhere. I just want to know how much I need to fight for us.

“My mom and Jennie’s are really open with what we choose. It was hard at first but she loves her kids. So she accepted me and Jennie as lesbian long time ago. All she said was don’t forget to give her grandkids even if you are married to a woman. Technology now is good!” She laughs when she told me about her mom. I guess Mrs Kim is a nice lady. I will meet her someday. How I wish my step mother is just like Mrs Kim.

When we are done with our talking at her veranda, its already 8PM. I invited her to watch Netflix with me and she agreed. Jisoo loves Avengers but I love romance more so she gave up and chose a romantic thriller show. We watch “The Handmaiden”, a Korean lesbian movie. Throughout the movie, there this sex scene that looks so hot. I felt hot suddenly and when I look over to Jisoo, she was looking at me the same time. I can see how the eyes got darkened.
I don’t know what happen but I was kissing her non-stop. She does the same. My hand travels under her oversize shirt and I got to know that she did not wear any bra. Our tongue fight for dominance and I won. I’ve been exploring her sweet mouth and we only stop when we’re out of breath.

“Wow, I don’t expect that to happen but it was amazing!” I told her that and she just smile at me. Jisoo suddenly stand up went inside her room. After few minutes, I heard she shouts at me. “Come in now Chaeng! Right now please..” Her voice was soft and me still on star struck just follows her orders.

When I opened her door, I was numb suddenly. She’s lying on her bed…. NAKED! I felt myself turned on and something is tingling In between my thigh. “Take of your clothes Chaeng baby.. I want you now” Her voice is so raspy and her orbs are really dark. I can’t stand it myself so I strip myself naked and asked her to sit near the bed. I kneeled in front of her and I can see a beautiful vulva in front of me. She trimmed her pubic hair really neat and tidy. She has a line of pubic hair which really turned me on.

I started licking her clitoris slowly and move my tongue upward and downward to give her more friction. “Ahhh Chaeng ahh.. it’s so nice..” she arch her back for more access. I was licking her labia and start sucking on her clitoris. She moaned my name couple of time. I can feel myself getting wetter each time I licked her. She can’t get enough of me and she starts grinding herself on my mouth.

“Ahhh… ahhh Chaeng ahhh” Her moans never stop and its music to my ears. I can feel she’s getting wetter and her vagina openings are slippery enough for me to explore. I put my tongue to lick her opening and her eyes widen in pleasure. While I do all the lickings, I looked right through her eyes and I know she wants more.

“Baby, I’m going in okay. Stay with me if it hurts. It should be short and you will feel great after that” I looked at her and I can see she nods many times. I used my index finger and play with her clitoris first and when I feel she’s in another state of the world enjoying me pleasuring her; I quickly sucked her clitoris and use my index finger entering the vagina opening. It felt so warm inside.

“Ahhh Chaeng.. it’s painful..” I can see tears coming out from eyes. I move slowly in her entrance pushing my finger in and out. After sometime I can see she arches her back getting pleasured by my finger. I started to put another finger in her entrance making it stretch. She moans my name over and over again as she likes it. I can see her face soften while me pushing my fingers in.

“Chaeng – aaa.. more baby.. it feels… great…” I fasten my speed and I can feel her wall clench my fingers. I know she is near her orgasm.

“Let it out Chicuu.. Just let it out”.. After I said that, she cries out my name and I can feel her cum all over my fingers. I licked it and then kissed her for her to taste her own cum.

I push her slowly to lie her body on the bed. I really can’t get enough of her so I sit in front of her beauty body and crossed my leg in between her. Our clitoris met and I start grinding on her.

“You are so beautiful baby chichu..” She blushed but starts grinding on me at the same time. Both of us moaned each other names as the friction feels so good.  I can see Jisoo start to supporting her body with one hand and her other hand start travelling from my thighs up to my vulva. While we are still grinding on each other, she shoves one of her finger in my entrance. My eyes went wide of the sudden touch but after sometime it felt great.

I did the same pleasuring her. “Ahh Jisoo, more inside me please..” I told her to add more of her petite finger in me as I love how she moves it inside of me. I then also put two fingers in her entrance and we grind as much as we can to feel the friction in between our clitoris. I was out of this universe when both our sex slapping each other making sloppy sound. I can feel her wetness on me and it’s turning me on.

From slow we started to be as fast as we can while our fingers are pushing in and out of our entrance. It was the best feeling I had doing it with the one I really love. I can feel myself building up my orgasm. “Ahhh Chaeng aaa.. I cannot stand this.. I going to cum soon” I can see Jisoo is trying to avoid her climax to come first. She must be waiting for me. “Chichu… ahh.. I’m cumming too.. Let’s cum together baby…” With that, both of us moan and cum at the same time. My views are starry as I have the best orgasm ever with Jisoo. I can see that she is sweating and I quickly go right beside her to kiss her and spoon her. I was about to close my eyes when she looked at me with her eyes still darkened. I thought it was over and she is tired but she dragged me over to her bathroom.

Oh boy, you don’t want to know how many rounds we did it. She was effortless a goddess when it comes to sex. We did it standing in her shower where I hug her from behind and my hand travel down her abs directly to her vagina. I am tall for good reasons. My fingers easily enter her entrance and I make her cum in no time. I like pleasuring her non-stop and she don’t mind a bit. She’s wild and very energetic! I love it and will never release her from my life. I will make her marry me one day and carry our child.

We did it again on her bed. Oh how the bed shakes witnessing our love making the whole night. So many positions we’ve tried and oh man! I really love when we start with 69. I sucked her clitoris while fucking her with my fingers. Not one but three. Me and her, we moan really loud! I hope the neighbours are okay with it. We fell asleep naked with me spooning her to soothe her down. I know she is going to be sore tomorrow. Me too but I’m fine with it. I can’t believe I lost my virginity at last and I hope it will only be her who will touch me. I really like you Jisoo, I really do.