CHAPTER 8

Jisoo POV

I’ve been feeling ecstatic after our coffee session with Chaeng just now. I can’t believe when she said she likes me for almost a year already and pretended to not care. How oblivious of me thinking she just don’t care about my existence. I felt enchanted the moment she wants me to be her girlfriend.

FLASHBACK

I already took my seat in my favourite coffee shop near the Hospital. Chaeng being super sweet asking me what I want to drink and asked me to find a seat first for us. After few moments, I can see Chaeng walk to my direction and took her seat.

“There, hot cocoa for a beautiful lady like you” I was blushing madly when she said that. No one ever compliments me as I rarely put up my make up because of my work daily. I felt chirpy at her comments and smile as big as I can.

“Thanks Chaeng, do I owe you anything for this?” I asked since she is paying for it, so I might owe her some money.

“Oh yes you are.. You owe me an explanation on why you have been eyeing me every time we are at the Asian gathering or when I’m with Lisa?” Wow Chaeng is really a direct person. I stay dumbfounded being caught red handed eyeing her every time I got the chance.

“Erm… I did not look at you.. no I .. am not..” Good Job Jisoo, you are good at stuttering. I gave up on lying to her.

“Okay, I am sorry! I like you but I’m just to coward to ask you out. I’m sorry.. I will not do it again if you are uncomfortable..” I said it sadly. Chaeng will never like a person like me. I am nothing to a cheerful goddess like her. She can have better person coming into her life.

“Oh Jisoo, who said you are forgiven?” I was shocked at her statement, is she angry with me. I am not really nervous because I don’t want Chaeng to hate me even though she don’t have the same feeling as mine. I was about to say something when she cut me off.

“In order for you to have my forgiveness….” She kept quiet at first and pursed her lips then slowly smiling at me.

“You must give me a chance to know you more. I want you to be my girlfriend. I’ve been eyeing you for the past one year but I pretended not to care to see how long you will be stalking me from far. I am afraid of heartbreaks and I do not want someone who wants me just for my sex or body. I can see you never fail to search for me whenever I am near you. It made my heart flutters and knows you are the one Jisoo. So would you give me the owner to always treat you right and be your girlfriend?” Chaeng can be seen shaking telling me what she kept in her heart.

My eyes are wide opened, still shock with her statement but at the same time I felt overjoyed, relieved, thrilled and upbeat of what I just heard.

“I would love to…” I said this and stop for a while to take my breath. She took it at one go and I am still recovering. “Yes?” she replied me still waiting for my answers.

“I would love to be your girlfriend! I’ve been wanting this from the moment I know you existed in front of my heart. I am not good with my feelings but my actions will show you how I really like you. Since I said yes, it means you are my girlfriend now. I will be super jealous easily and I don’t share what’s mine..” I stop to take another breath and continue what I want to say. This is it or never!

“I am really clingy at bed…. And love my morning kiss, not that I got one but I would love to have one starting tomorrow. So Park Chaeyoung, do you want to spend your time over at my place today and tomorrow? I am on off day starting today and tomorrow” There, I said it. Better now than never right. Chaeng looked at me surprise that I can blurt everything out in one go but she smile after that.

“Wow Jisoo, I never thought you can be this daring but I love it already. Of course I want to spend my time at your place. Let’s get to know each other more. We’ve been practically eyeing each other secretly for so long and I want that secret to go. I will now put my eyes on you only and spend it wisely with you! You are lucky, I have applied leave with my kindergarten for two days so you will have me all this two days baby!” She wiggles her eye brows and smirks at me.
I felt hot suddenly in between my thights. OMG Jisoo, you should stop! We are not doing anything. Just to get to know her more.

END OF FLASHBACK

And that is how we are now girlfriends. So simple but I like simple things. Chaeng now is clinging at me while we walk to the nearest subway. My house is about 4 stations away and she is currently on leave. I am still feeling ethereal on what we have done just now. I mean the talked we have. Chaeng told me to go to her apartment first as she needs clothes to stay in mine and I agreed to it.

After about 30 minutes of travelling from her apartment to mine, we are now in my apartment. Chaeng really love how I design my apartment. Just a simple white wall but with detailed abstract paintings. I love arts hence why I’m a surgeon. I like to make sure everything is done in detail and neat. I am currently sleepy at the moment due to the emergencies we had in the hospital last night and told Chaeng, is that okay if I can take a nap for few hours. I told her I’m going to take my shower and explain to her couple of things she can do here. She decided to sleep too as she is sleepy for waking up early to meet Lisa.

I nod and when I’m about to go in the bathroom, I saw she called someone and I heard Lisa’s name. I think she is sharing her side of her story to Lisa. I am happy and I am glad she is too. After sometime, I went out from my bathroom in just sports Bra and my purple lace panties. I saw her sitting at the end of my bed and I can see her gulp.

It’s nice to tease her so I just walk without covering myself and took my sweats shirt that is long enough to wear so I don’t have to wear any pants.
“Sorry, I am used to this at home. I rarely sleep with clothes actually.” I looked at her innocently and I can see how her eyes is getting darker but I am sleepy. So I just ignore it.

“Let’s sleep Chaeng, I am sleepy…” I pouted and she shakes her intention off and spoon me. I felt safe for the first time sleeping with someone I really love. The way she spoons me shows that we are fit to be together. Can’t wait to wake up later to talk to her more. I like you Chaeng, I really do.