CHAPTER 7 (M)

Lisa POV

I woke up at 1PM in the evening. Jennie is still sleeping. Wow she must be tired or she just a heavy sleeper. I don’t want to wake her up so I went to her small kitchen and make some tea and normal fried rice since I know she must be hungry of not eating anything.

Suddenly I heard the door knob was open and I can see the most beautiful person on earth.

“Lili, what are you doing in the kitchen?” She yawned while asking me. She then walk towards me and sit on the bar stool near me.

“I know you are tired, lucky you I am on off day for today and tomorrow. If you don’t mind, is that okay if I spend time with you this two days? Our schedule does not show any upcoming emergency surgery. And I cooked us Fried rice and some tea for both of us” I told her what I did while she was sleeping just now.

“Oh this smells wonderful Lili! You really want to spend your off day with me?! OMG I am so happy! Can we just spend our days at home maybe?” She wiggle her eye brows while asking. Oh no, I know what she meant by that but I’m ready for it. Well I can’t resist her. She is the definition of cute, sexy and a goddess to me.

I was about to serve Jennie her rice when my phone ring. Both of us look at the phone and I answer it. Chaeng call me to inform me certain things about her meeting with Jisoo.

“Lisa guess what?!” Chaeng was literally screaming at me

“What? You hit a jackpot?!” I answered her

“You can say that too! Remember I invited Jisoo for a coffee talk just now? The reason is to tell her about my feelings. I was aiming her for the past 1 year at the gathering. I pretended I don’t care but I got jealous when she was dancing with other men. She is a definition of a goddess and I melt looking at her shape heart lips. So I told her I liked her for quite some time and if she allows me to be her girlfriend and try this out. She said YES! Capital Y.E.S! Wuhooo, I got a girlfriend. That’s all I want to update you. I will be spending my nights at her place today since she said you and her got 2 days off.. I am so excited” Chaeng was explaining to me from A to Z. I am so happy for her. She got what she was looking for!

“Congrats Chaeng! I am so happy for you and Jisoo. Please treat her good okay! I will knock your head if she cries. She’s my best work colleague!” I told her off.
“I know I know! She is the best things that happen to me for a long time! I will love her with all I can Lisa.. I promise! And you! Take care of Jennie, she is a wild cat you know and really clingy!” Chaeng laugh with her statement and I joined her. We ended the call right after that and wished her all the best.

“Who is that Lili?” Jennie asked while crooking her eye brows.

“It’s Chaeng Nini, you must be surprise if I told you about this” I replied her immediately.

“What Nini? Tell me now, I want to know too” She was eager to know what happen.

“It’s about Jisoo, Chaeng actually told me that she likes Jisoo for almost one year but pretended not to care because she worry Jisoo does not feel the same way like her. Just now we met at the Hospital Cafeteria to eat breakfast and Chaeng invited her for a coffee. They are now officially together after Jisoo agreed to be her girlfriend. Chaeng was so happy just now. Just like me! Having you near me!” I smile while telling her the story. She chuckles and I melt looking at her. She looked so sexy right now in her pyjamas.

“Nini, go and take your shower first before eating okay? I will be waiting for you here” She agrees to it and after 30 minutes, she sits back on the stool. We ate our food and continue watching Netflix to spend the rest of our evening.

“Nini, let’s watch horror movies..” Jennie just kept quiet and don’t want to watch it. “I’m scared and will cry watching it” She replied while shaking her head.

“I’m here and I will hug you okay?” She agreed but her face is so vulnerable right now. In the middle of the movie, she scream loudly and cried because she is so scared of the plot. I quickly hug her and close the movie. Since the TV is closed, there’s only dim light available between us.

“I’m sorry Nini, we will not watch it again okay? Sorry baby.” I said sincerely as I don’t like seeing her cry. She wiped her eyes and nod at me. I looked at her and she looked really beautiful even though she’s a mess right now.

I kiss her lips slowly and smile in between my kiss. I was about to retract myself from her since she’s so addictive when she pull me to her and continue our kissing. We stop to catch our breath and I can see her eyes turned dark signalling she wants me. I took of her shirt and boobs bounce in front of me as she did not wear any bra. I can see her pink nipple got hardened when I touch both of it with my hands.

We started kissing again while I rub her nipples slowly. She moaned when she felt my hands on her nipple. She started taking off my clothes and pants. I was only left with my sports bra and my lace panties. She stands up and drags her pants down, together with her panties.

“So beautiful..” I told her. She smiles at me and lay herself on the couch. “I want you again Lili.. come here near me” I strip myself naked and I can feel my nipples hardened. The color of my nipples are a bit darker than hers. She looked at with lots of love. I went on top of her and start kissing her. We both moaned and it’s music to our ears. I kept on sucking her nipples while twirling my tongue to give her more friction. Once I’m satisfied, my hand travelled down her navel and right at her budding clit. I used my index to twirl around her budding clit and stroke it slowly.

“Ahh Lisa that is so nice, more baby.. I want to you to own me…” I keep on stroking her until I can feel her wetness drooling over her entrance. With my Index finger, I put it inside her entrance and push it in and out. Slow at first and increase my speed. When I can feel she’s getting okay with it, I put another two finger inside and move it slow and steady.

“Oh my… Lili……. Yes, hit it there Lili… more ah ah ahhh yes Lili” She moaned my name and I moaned at the same time. Looking at her being pleasured by me gives me the electricity to do more. My Nini can’t help it seeing me doing it alone when she capture my nipple and suck it hard. She even licked it slowly.

“Ahhh Nini… yes baby, do it like that…” She continues licking me and suddenly her fingers traces my abs, to my navel and shove it in my wet entrance. I felt it hard and both of us start moving with our fingers shove deep in each entrance. We moaned non stop and I can feel my climax is building up on me. My orgasm felt so eager to come out when Jennie put another finger in.

“Ahhh Nini… yes!! I’m going to cum now..” I told her panting heavily. “Me too Lili, let’s cum together…” Both of us moan loudly and came together. It was a short sex activity on the couch and both of us sweats more than when we got for running.

Since both of us fit the couch, I side hug her and kiss her hair.. “Sorry Nini, I will clean the couch soon okay..” She looked at me and said something that turns me on directly.. “Leave it here Lili, let’s go to the bathroom and then to my room.. I want more of this…” She smirks and I laugh.

Both of us did it in the shower and it’s fast and sexy. I kept on playing with her boob’s non-stop as it bounces on me when I got her to straddle on my hip bones while we are showering. The water helped me to play with her clitoris better. She likes it when I sucked her nipples and caressing it.

I thought we are done in the shower but she dragged me over to her bed did it one more time! She is wild alright. Chaeng was right but I am also wild wanting her non-stop. We did the classic scissor style. I actually have her lie on her side and straddle one of her legs so that our clits rub together. We grind on each other and we can hear our sex slapping each other. We did it slow at first and went to a faster speed. Both of us came so many times by doing that and we ended up sleeping naked again that night.

I don’t even remember when I fell asleep as what we do is really out of world. Both of us sleep with blankets on while I’m spooning her as usual.

=======================
Dear Readers,

Again, it's not easy to write this.. hope you gays enjoy it.

Please don't forget to vote ok!

Love,
TinieT4