CHAPTER 4

Lisa POV

I woke up at 10AM today after sleeping for about 5 hours. I’m used to lack of sleep. At certain days, I can sleep for more than 12 hours. Leo went up to my bed and licks my hand. He loves doing that. I stand up from my bed and feed Leo. I always put extra food for Leo as I am always busy with my work. But Leo understands me very well. He is okay living alone and just lay fat on the floor. Took my shower, as usual with my jeans and shirt, took my bag and proceed to go out of the house and walk my way to the subway. It took me 3 stops before I reach my hospital.

After about 30 minutes, I reached and change to hospital attire. I suddenly remember that I want a snack. My tummy can be an ass sometimes. So again, my favourite vending machine will be the choice of my life. Other than Leo, I think this vending machine is my next lover. As much as I like Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, I don’t think she likes me back.
Upon reaching the vending machine, I saw a paper folded into half was stick on the vending machine. It was sticked near the chocolate Jennie chose for me. My curiosity grew and I took the paper to open the fold. I was surprised at the message. And the paper has 50 cents for me to buy the chocolate. I smile while reading the message :

Dear Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban,

I know you will be the first person to be here.

You have good chemistry with this vending machine.

Here I attached small change for you to use and buy BIGGER chocolate.

And I am inviting you to meet me after my dance class tonight. You know where.

P/s : Ask Jisoo, she knows!

From your lovely admirer,
JRJK

I was so excited about it that I run after buying my chocolate of course.

I searched all over the place for Jisoo and got the address from her. She wiggles her eye brows to me and told me I’m going to get lucky tonight. Is that she always think? No idea but all I care is that I got to meet her. The one I have my biggest crush on right now.

Couple of hours passed by and its 9PM at the moment. I finished my shift and praise God there’s no emergency that I need to attend to. Took my leave to the nearest subway and 20 minutes I was there. I hide behind a lamp post, not something that can block me from her view though but I felt secured that way.
I saw her going out from the studios with her friends. She smile and laugh while talking to them and she looks like an angel to me. The way she smiles is really exquisite. No one can beat that smile. She is truly unbelievable with her natural beauty. Her skin is so radiant and soft and I can see how delicate it is. She is so dazzling and it enthrals me not to worship her. Sounds crazy? Yes I am! I am crazy about her.

For me a true beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True Beauty to me is reflected in the woman’s soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows. Everything I said is what Jennie has. She is my true beauty.

I was day dreaming about her feline eyes and lips. How lucky I am if I can touch her lips, taste it and appreciate it. She suddenly realizes I am there behind the lamp post trying my best to hide my skinny body. She smiles at me and bid farewell with her friends. She begins to walk to my direction and I smiled.

“Hey there Miss Lamp Post, what are you doing hiding my best woman behind there” Jennie was teasing me and I’m loving it. I think my cheeks hurts due to the smile I was doing at the moment. She looks magnificent chuckling after asking the lamp post.

“Hey, not fair. The lamp post is good at hiding my body” I laugh after saying that and she copies me after. I am mesmerized by the way she laughs. Her gummy smile to her laugh is really adorable.

“Okay okay, I was just kidding. Since you here, how about we go to my apartment and spend some time?” She was inviting me over and I quickly nod. Hell no I am rejecting her. We began to walk to the nearest subway and ride couple of station to reach her house.

Oh I really love her! That’s me doing my own monologue. I can’t wait to talk to her more not knowing that it is not only talking we will be doing tonight….

======================
Hello My Readers, brace for impact?

I'm new to this.. so forgive me ok?
Don't forget to vote!