CHAPTER 6

Lisa POV

Euphoria! That’s what I felt last night while having sex with Jennie. The experience of pleasure and excitement together with intense feelings of well-being and happiness. She’s my ecstasy and she’s my holiday romance. I can’t believe I lost my virginity to Jennie but it’s worth it. I did not do it with Mina last time. Remember she left me after one day of being official? Yup nothing happen before and after that.

I accidentally woke up because I felt someone snuggling on me. I can see Jennie is still naked under the blanket and she look so hot. I will ask her to be my girlfriend tomorrow. While I was admiring her beauty, I got a pager for one surgeon emergency. I hiss at it as it disturbs my lovely time with Jennie.

“Jennie baby, wake up for a while darling” I wake her up to say I’m going to the hospital but suddenly I have the urge to ask her to be my girlfriend as soon as possible. It cannot wait.

“Ermmm Lisa, I’m sleepy..” She pouted and it looks so cute! I told her that I need to go to my hospital and she immediately opens her eyes.

“You’re going already? I’m going to miss you baby..” She pouted again. I wished I don’t have to go but I need to. The people need me. That is when I decided to tell her off. I know she is still sleepy.

“Nini baby, I know this out of sudden but we really love touching each other yesterday and I don’t want you to think I’m taking advantage of you. I want you to know that I really appreciate you trusting me to sleep with me today. And I am sorry that I am always with the hospital most of the time. But I cannot stand not knowing you are not mine. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, will you do the honour of becoming my girlfriend?” I talk so fast because I’m afraid she’ll say no. She is so perfect to me inside out and I can’t imagine if she is not mine.
She rubs her eyes couple of time and smile at me.

“Oh Lili… you should know I will say yes over and over again. I decided to give myself to you yesterday. It means that I am willing to be your anything other than your secret scandal” She replied me clearly and my heart swells at it. Oh my God, Jennie Kim is mine. Only mine alone. But I got other issues, my mom. I need to wait before I can confront her again.

“I am so happy Nini and we have our cute nickname now. I like it. Nini, you know how my mother is right? I will make sure to talk to her soon so that we can be together without any issues” I promised her this. I will talk to my mother and I will ignore her if she avoids this topic. I cannot stand pretending I’m straight when I am clearly not.

We kissed for couple of time and then I bid her goodbye as I need to be in the Hospital. I tucked her back to sleep and took a taxi to the hospital. I am smiling like an idiot and I can still smell Jennie all over me.

Once I reached, I saw Jisoo and proceed with the work me and Jisoo needs to perform. It took us 3 hours to complete the Job and now is like 7AM. I called Chaeng to eat with me and also to inform her about my new relationship.

“Someone was happy to be at work today? Anything you want to tell me Lisa?” Jisoo smirks at me while wiggling her eye brows. Do I look so happy just now? I guess so, I am able to be with my biggest crush and she is my girlfriend now! I wanted to tell Jisoo right away but remember Chaeng will be meeting me soon. I want to play cupid with them so I told Jisoo let’s go and eat. She kept on repeating the question until we reach the cafeteria in our hospital. Chaeng really likes the food here.

“Jisoo, I want you to meet someone and don’t be nervous. I got big news I want to inform you!” She look questionable with my statement and just sit at one of the table waiting for my other friend. Not knowing the person is her all time imaginary girlfriend.

Chaeng came in and walked over to me. Jisoo was actually searching for something down the table because she dropped her coins. “Hey Lisa! I miss you so muchhhh sister! How are you doing? What is the news you want to tell me?” Chaeng was so energetic in the morning. I think working as a teacher at a kindergarten brings brightness to her. Today is her off day so she is okay to meet me.

I heard Jisoo hit her head when she’s about to look up. The moment she looked up, her mouth hanged open looking at Chaeng. Her eyes turn to a dreamy eyes and her heart shape lips are smiling so hard looking at Chaeng. I know she really likes Chaeng and I know she is sincere, that’s why I called Chaeng to meet me and bring Jisoo too.

“Hi…hi… Chaeng” Jisoo greets Chaeng shyly. I can see Chaeng smile lovingly at Jisoo. It’s weird! I thought Chaeng was oblivious about how Jisoo loves her? I don’t see that in Chaeng’s eyes. What I’m seeing is that Chaeng really love seeing Jisoo. Oh now I know. Chaeng actually like Jisoo too but pretends to be oblivious about it. I raised my eye brows at Chaeng and she just hit me. Oh gosh, she hits hard. I just smile knowing what she meant. When she hits it hard, she's asking me to keep my mouth shut.

“He.. he.. Hi Jisoo.. I missed looking at you at the gathering” She replied Jisoo and I can see how Jisoo blushed. Oh Chaeng is so Top! I laugh by loudly in my mind looking at them. They look so good together. Jisoo the shorter one and Chaeng the tall one.

We continue ordering our food at the cafeteria and eat while talking lightly. I told them about me and Jennie. Both of them are happy with be but Chaeng asked me to confront with my mother soon. I agree to her and will contact my mother soon.

“Hey Jisoo, after this.. would you like to have coffee with me outside? Just the both of us? I would like to know more about you..” Chaeng asked Jisoo in one breath and looked at her with full of hopes.

“Ermm.. eh… of course! I’ve been wanting to invite you just I don’t have much time on myself. You know surgeons are forever in the hospital.” Jisoo reply with red cheeks as she was blushing hard but I am proud of Jisoo for being brave accepting Chaeng’s offer. I can see both of them smile at each other. I think Chaeng is going to tell Jisoo something about her heart and I hope its good news!

“Earth to both of you.. I am still here talking to myself.. Ignoring both of you..” I laugh while saying that because I can see annoyance in their eyes. Both of them hit me and I pouted. They just ignore me and continue to admire each other. I just smile and after we are done with our food, I said good bye to both of them and proceed to go back home. Jennie’s home because I missed her already.

I texted her that I want to visit and no reply. I am getting worried about it. Did she change her mind? Is she regretting our time together? I changed back to my original clothes and run over to the subway. Took the subway and run again to Jennie’s home.

I knocked once at her door and no one answer. I am getting worried. My anxious kicks in. I keep on knocking until someone with dishevels hair open the door. That’s when I saw Jennie with her hair messy and sleepy eyes. It’s 9AM by the way.

“Lili baby, why are you here? I’m sleepy and it’s painful down there..” She pouted while showing her down part at me. I am so relieved she still calls me baby. I hug her and kissed her hard not caring about her morning breath. It still taste like heaven.

“I thought you don’t want to see me anymore because you never answered my text messages.. I am so in love with you Nini. I missed you when I was in the Emergency room just now. Sorry for making you in pain. I will take care of you today okay. I am on off day today..” I replied her and kiss her forehead.
Jennie smiled at me and invites me to her room. She strips me down and ask me to take my shower. I followed her orders because I have extra clothes in my bag. Once settle, I changed to my sweat pants and sports bra only. She called me to sleep beside her because she is still sleepy. I can see she is already with her pyjamas. I snoop beside her and spoon her. I can hear she sigh but in a good way and snore to her sleep.

She is so cute that way and I fell asleep at the same time because I am too tired already. I will spend more time with her once we wake up later.

======================
Oh it's hard with all this Covid19 issue!
Stay safe everybody and don't forget to vote!