CHAPTER 12

Jennie POV

It has been 3 months since I became Lisa’s girlfriend and it is a wonderful time with her. My career with the ballet is doing really great. Lisa has been spending time in my apartment from time to time as I never invited her to stay with me. Not that I don’t want to but I am afraid she will say no. I would love to have her with Leo to stay with me. At the same time, I am not sure on how to tell her about me going to be in Paris for the whole 3 months due to my ballet concert I’m having. I can’t afford to cancel it as this is a big opportunity to me. So I decided to call her and get her to spend time with today since I do not have any ballet class today and maybe we can do more? Uhh Jennie, stop it! You have been ravaging Lisa for the past 3 months and she never complained. When it comes to her, nothing is ever enough. She looks really tempting to be eaten out. Oh! Stop it Jennie for God’s sake!.

“Hey baby, tomorrow is your off day right? Want to come and spend your time with me? I missed you” I called her to her mobile and luckily she answered. I guess maybe her shift is almost over.

“Hey Nini! I missed you too. Yes! Of course! I will go straight to your house since I already send Leo to my mom’s house” She sounds excited as always. Lisa never failed to make me smiles even in my cloudiest day.

We talked on some not important things and got off the phone. I am thinking on how I want to tell her about living with me and about me leaving her for 3 months to work. I thought of doing it while we are having dinner. I am cooking her favourite food hopefully she will understand.

After about few hours, I heard someone knocking. It must be Lisa! Right after I open the door, I saw Lisa grinning at me and just swing me in her arms. She must be happy to see me!

“Nini! It’s been 3 days since I last saw you. I missed you badly. Sorry I am really busy with my work as there are a lot of patient on the queue.” She said with a sad smile. Oh how I love this woman! She can never lie to me.

I just smile and gave her a peck on her lips. I missed her lips so much and going to miss it for the rest of 3 month of not seeing her.

“Come Lili, I made you favourite dinner. Let’s eat” Her eyes went wide and quickly took a seat. I told her no and asked her to take her shower first. It ends with me taking shower with her. It’s hard to resist her pleading. We don’t do anything, just normal shower where she cleans me and I hug her. Lisa is really a perfectionist; she will make sure I am clean from top to bottom. She never leaves any spot. And she will have a good hot kiss for a reward after cleaning me up.

We went to our kitchen and sat on the bar stool and eat at our Island. Our? Yes it’s ours since I’m going to get her to live with me. That is if she is not mad at me leaving her for 3 months.

We’ve been eating and laughing with jokes I’ve been making when I stop and stare are her lovingly.

“Nini, why are you staring?” She asked me shyly. She is still my Shy Lisa.

“Lili, I wanted to ask you this for a very long time but I’m scared you’ll say no. But today I am ready with whatever decisions you going to make and I will respect that. Lili, will you and Leo come and live with me like for real. Only in one house?” I asked nervously because I don’t know what is going to be her reaction so I look at her careful meeting her eyes.

I can see her eyes is teary slowly and she smile while her tears drop. “I thought you never wanted me to stay in your house. I never asked because I respect you Nini. Are you sure you want me and Leo to invade your house” She is still crying while saying this to me. Aww she is really my Soft Lisa.

“Lili, there’s nothing more that I want other than living with you but I take good time to make sure we are okay. We are stable enough to be together. I am serious when it comes to you. I don’t want what we both are having right now gone in a blink of an eye. So of course I want you and my son Leo to live with me. I cannot imagine waking up without you anymore” I smiled at her lovingly.
She walked over to me and hugged me really tight. I love her warm gesture whenever she is happy but my face change after the hug because I am about to give her a bad news.

Once she seated back at her seat, I told her about my worries. “Lili, I got another thing to tell you. I will be going to Paris for three whole months as I got a project there to teach all the ballet dancers there since it’s a ballet concert. Please don’t be mad at me. I promised to always call you and let’s do video call whenever we are free. Whenever you are free? Please don’t be mad ok baby?” I talked so fast that I lost my breath suddenly. I started to cry because I’m scared she’s going to leave me when she heard the news. I cannot bear to loose Lisa. She is my world now.

“Nini, why are you crying? It’s just three months right? No doubt I’m going to be sad without you around but hey, I’m living in your house soon and I can smell you all the time when I miss you. Three months are not long at all. You also know how busy I am. I will make myself busy so that the time will go as fast as it can. Nini, I will never be mad at you for chasing your dreams. Whatever makes you happy, will make me happy too. Go for it baby! I know you can do it, I will be fetching you back from the airport once you are done okay?” Lisa was calm telling me all this. She really are serious with me. She then continue what she wants to say.

“Nini, I am serious about you. I will not take you for granted so whatever you like, even though it will kills me inside to see you far away from me, I will let it be. I know you will do the same for me. I am always not around due to my hectic schedule but you understand me well. You never complained when I sleep like a log middle of the day. Why can’t I accept you? You are my world Nini, will forever be” She smile while saying this and my cry became heavier. She came to me again and hug me for how long I cannot remember. She is the best thing that ever happen to me and I cannot wait to be married to this woman.