Extra Scene #3 - Reunion + Terminus

Percy's first thought when he saw the completed ship? Leo is absolutely insane.

Then, he got on the ship. And he realized the true depths of Leo's insanity.

It was huge. There was seven bedrooms (for the seven of the prophecy), plus one extra, probably for Coach Hedge), an engine room, an infirmary, a living room type thing, and a dining room (which was just a table). Percy thought the ship was awesome.

Then it started flying and Percy was sure he was about to be struck down.

***

Camp Jupiter was awesome, at least in Percy's opinion.

The camp was huge, it had a large field, stables, statues, barracks, and a city. At first glance, Percy knew Annabeth would love the architecture.

Annabeth.

Percy would never admit it before, but after the 8 months of her missing, he realized how much he loved her. Yeah, he had a crush on Annabeth Chase.

Sadly, she probably hated him. He wouldn't blame her, after all, he tried to kill her and her friends on multiple occasions. He was surprised she even talked to him.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by Jason, "Leo! Lower down, we're here!"

Jason was leaning over the edge of the ship, staring in wonder at his home. Piper was by his side, smiling.

Percy was a bit freaked out by Jason. First of all, the guy was a son of Zeus, aka Jupiter, and judging by his relations with Thalia, he was a natural enemy to Zeus's children. It had also been discovered that Jason was Thalia's full brother. His full name was Jason Grace. Percy didn't know what to think about that. He hoped his sister hadn't passed on the hatred of Percy.

Percy shook his head and looked down as the ship lowered. He noticed Annabeth, looking as beautiful as ever, in a purple cape, her arms slung around a young girl and a tall boy as she laughed at something.

Percy immediately felt jealous.

All was going well aboard the Argo II (Leo's name for the ship) until the statue appeared.

The statue appeared right next to Percy, making him jump. It had no arms or legs, but it had a face. And judging by the look on the face, Percy figured it wasn't a very happy statue.

"No weapons beyond the Pomerian Line!" It bellowed.

Percy had seen talking statues before, but this was new.

"Terminus?" Jason asked. He had turned away from the awesome view to stare at the statue. "It's me, Jason."

"Oh I know you Jason Grace!" Terminus grumbled, "I thought you had more sense than to conspire with these Greeks! These enemies of Rome!"

"Uh, statue guy, we're not enemies."

Terminus whipped around to look at Percy, "Ha! Greeks have long been enemies of Rome!"

"Look, Terminus, if we could just talk-" Piper said.

"Ha! Don't try your little charmspeak on me, girl! And put that dagger down before I slap it out of your hands!"

Piper looked down at her dagger, which she seemed to forget she was holding. "Yeah, ok. But you don't have hands?"

"Ha!" Terminus laughed. There was a loud pop and Piper yelped and dropped her dagger, which was now steaming.