Two

The next morning when I wake up, there's still welts on my butt. I put on a black tank with a plaid button down over it, bootcut jeans, and vans. I'm going horseback riding this afternoon with my boyfriend, Ryan, and his dad.

I eat pancakes with Mom and Dad, then drive to school.

"Your parents see your report card last night?" Ryan asks after we greet each other at school.

I told him there would be a chance I was grounded and couldn't hang out with him.

"Yep."

"And..."

"Not grounded!" He knows this means I got a spanking, but he doesn't mention it.

"Good, so we're on for today?"

"Yep!"

I kiss him and head to class.

When the bell rings, Ryan and I drive to my house, where we leave my car, and I ride with him to his dad's barn.

"Hey, Lila, how are you?" Mr. Smith greets us with a smile.

"Good, how are you?" I smile.

Ryan's family and my family get along really well. Our parents are best friends.

His dad has three horses saddled, Ryan's, his and mine. The horse I always ride here is named Miss Mae, and she's an old grey mare. She's sweet and I love her.

"Y'all ready?" Mr. Smith asks.

We say yes, and climb on our horses. It's a beautiful day. We ride up a trail to a clearing in the woods, where we stop and have a picnic. Then we ride back.

"Wanna race back?" Ryan asks.

"Yes!" I giggle, and bring Miss Mae into a fast gallop.

"Hey!" Ryan's dad yells after us.

We race all the way back to the barn. I get off of Miss Mae and Ryan gets off of his horse.

"I totally won that!" I giggle.

"No way." Ryan wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me.

His dad rides up behind us and gets off his horse.

"What the hell were you kids doing? Trying to run these horses to death?" He asks.

"No, Dad, we were just having fun-"

"You both know better! Turn the horses loose in the pasture and meet me back at the house." Mr. Smith said, and walks back up to the house.

"He's pissed," I say as Ryan and I brush the horses down and put them in the pasture, feeding them some grain.

"No shit." Ryan sighs.

"We probably shouldn't have done that." I say.

"It was fun though." Ryan smiles.

"You're right."

We're both sweaty when we walk into the house. My shirt is tied around my waist, and I'm in only my tank top, and Ryan's hair is slicked back.

"Sit down." Mr. Smith says, and we sit across from him at the table. "Did you two have any business running those horses like that?"

"No sir." We both answer.

"Then why the hell did you do it?"

"I don't know, I'm sorry Dad." Ryan says.

"I'm sorry, too, Mr. Smith."

"Good. Ryan, I'm going to whip your behind right here, and Lila, do you want me to handle you without telling or do you want your parents called?"

"Please don't call my parents, sir."

"Okay. Both of you bend over the table."

I look over at Ryan, but he's already doing what his dad said. I do, too. Hopefully he's not comfortable enough with me to punish me how my parents would, and it'll be easier.

He takes off his belt. He gives Ryan three licks, and me three licks. He gives Ryan three more, and he grunts on the last one. I know he's trying to be tough, but I know it's hurting him. My butt is burning under my jeans, too.

"That's enough, you've learned your lesson." Mr. Smith puts his belt back on, and we stand up.

My hands involuntarily fly to my bottom, but Ryan puts his hands in is pockets. 'Sorry' he mouths. I give him a small smile.

Ryan's face is bright red, I imagine mine is, too. I'm embarrassed.

"I'm very sorry, sir." I say.

Mr. Smith nods. "Apologies accepted."

Ryan's mom comes in and brings us glasses of ice water. She must have walked in on the spanking.

"Thank you." I drink the water, and take my glass to the sink.

I tell Mr. and Mrs. Smith goodbye, then Ryan drives me home.

"Sorry you had to see that and um-" Ryan says.

"It's fine. You have nothing to be embarrassed about around me." I smile and kiss his cheek.

"You're right. See you tomorrow?"

"Yep." We kiss goodbye, and I go inside.

"How was your ride?" Mom asks.

"Good." I say.

"That's good, sweetie. Dinner will be ready in a few."

"Alright, mom, sounds good."

I run upstairs, and undress, looking at my but in the mirror. New welts overlap old ones. My butt is still throbbing, and I'm so embarrassed!I've got to start staying out of trouble!