Five

Dad gets home later that day.

"How are my loves?" Dad walks in the door, smiling.

He's got on his suit and he's holding his brief case. I'm still really tired from earlier.

"How was the beach?"

Mom and I are both silent.

"Sam, I have to tell you something. Lila go upstairs."

"Yes ma'am." I say, because I'm on my best behavior. I even finished my chores early.

They call me back downstairs.

"We've decided you're not grounded." Mom says.

"Thank you so much!"

"Let me finish. You're going to get another spanking from your father. A sore bottom is a better reminder to never do this again, and you'll get to see your friends." Mom says.

"Please, no, I've had enough for today!" I want to start crying.

"Lila, what did I tell you about whining?"

"Sorry." I look down at the carpet.

"Look at us when we're talking to you please." Dad says.

I look up at them.

"I want you to bend over the couch."

"Yes sir."

He takes his belt off and folds it in half. I brace myself.

"AHHH!" I scream, and end up falling off the couch.

It hurts so bad on my already tender butt, I can't take it, even with my shorts and panties on.

"Please, I'm sorry, don't do this!" I stand in front of him with my hands on my bottom.

"Lila Grace, if you don't get your butt over this couch and quit acting like a little girl-"

"Noooo," I'm crying.

"Lila, do you want me to take your pants down?" Dad asks.

"No sir!" I bend over the couch.

"Are you ever going to drink again?" Dad sends this question home with a lick from his belt.

"OWWW!"

"That isn't an answer."

"N-no sir!"

"Do you understand that drinking is dangerous, especially while swimming, and especially while you're under age?"

"AHHHH yes sir!" I howl.

"Good." Dad puts his belt back on.

"I'm sorry." I cry, and he hugs me.

Mom hugs me too. Then I go upstairs and grab my phone, where there's a missed call from
Kelly. I call her back.

"Hey! Did my grandma tell your mom?"

"Yep." I say, rubbing my butt with one hand.

"Shit, I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, grandma whipped my bare ass on the front porch where everyone could see." Kelly laughs. She lives with her grandma now, since her mom is an alcoholic. She gets in trouble a lot, and isn't embarrassed to talk about it. I've actually seen her grandma spank her a few times, and she acts like it was nothing.

"Ouch," I say with a laugh. "Well, mom got me with her wooden spoon this morning, then let dad whip me when he got home." I blush as I say this, but it's Kelly, so I don't really care. Everyone in our town gets spanked, no reason to be shy about it.

"Ooh, overkill don't you think?"

I turn over on my stomach so my sore butt isn't touching the bed. "Definitely."