Twelve

The next day at school, I go to Chick fil a for an after school snack with Hayden. We sit in a corner booth away from everyone.

"So," he said. "When you got home yesterday."

"I told you what happened."

"You got a spanking?"

I nod. "I'll tell you about it in the car."

We finish our food, then walk out to his car.

"So what happened?"

I give him the details. I tell him about my moms hand spanking on my bare butt, being marched across the driveway, picking a switch, and getting switched. He looks shocked when I'm finished. He tells me that a spanking in his house was a smack or two Over your diaper, and I tell him it's a whole lot different with everyone here.

"Here, I bet it left marks." We're parked around back, so no one can see us. I pull my pants and panties down to show him my bottom. "Did it?"

"Yeah, wow. I have some lotion here." Hayden pulls some out of the dash, and rubs it all over my bottom.

It stings at first, but then feels good and cool. I pull my pants back up, then crawl to his seat so we can make out. While we're kissing, he rubs my butt, and it feels good. Then he drives me home.

I go inside and call Kelly.

"Guess who I've been with," I say.

"Who?"

"Hayden. From Chem."

"No way! You guys haven't done it have you?" She asks.

"Yup. I skipped yesterday to have sex with him! And it was good, and it made me not even miss Ryan! It was worth the Spanking I got over it."

"Ooh, it must have been good then."

"It was. And get this! He doesn't get spanked."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Once or twice when he was little, over clothes. I let him see the marks from the switching I got last night."

"Bet he was shocked."

"He was but he rubbed lotion on me and we made out at chick fil a."

"Oh, sounds like a keeper."

"I don't know. We're not really dating dating yet."

"Ahh, but you will be! Talk to you later girl, I gotta go."

"Alright, by Kels."