Eighteen

"Hey, you haven't been at school." Hayden calls Me Sunday night.

"Yeah, I'm still not feeling well. I'll see you tomorrow, though, I promise." I decide not to tell him about the paddling. It's too embarrassing.

"Okay. Sorry I didn't call before now. I miss you." I can tell by the way he's talking, he's got a smirk on his face.

"I miss you more."

"Well, I gotta run. Feel better." Hayden says.

"Thanks." I hang up the phone, and scroll through Instagram.

The bruises on my butt are completely healed, and I'm okay to sit down. Mom and Dad say I can definitely go back to school tomorrow. After Hayden and I talk, I turn my phone off and go to bed.

The next morning, I get dressed and go to school. I'm wearing a floral skirt, a black t-shirt, and my white vans. Hayden picks me up.

"You look pretty today." He says. He's more handsome than ever.

"Thank you." I grin.

"Let's hang out after school."

"Okay." I smile and head to class.

The day goes by slow. I'm super excited when I meet Hayden in the parking lot. We drive to his place, and his parents aren't home so we immediately head to his room. Mom said I had to be home by 10, so we have plenty of time.

We run to his room, and he pushes me back onto the bed.

"Oh, I missed you." He says as he kisses my neck.

"It was four days!" I giggle.

"Doesn't matter, Lil." He laughs too, and we both get undressed.

"Oh!" I moan. I missed him, too.

He fucks me until I climax, then we lay there and cuddle.

"What do you want for dinner?" He asks me.