Fourteen

Hayden texts me to ask if I'm okay, and I tell him yes and that I can't wait to see him again. Hopefully next time it won't end in a terrible spanking.

My butt is sore for the rest of the day. Mom makes me do chores for most of the morning, and for the rest of the day I'm free.

I go to Kelly's.

"Staying our all night, whore?" She asks.

"Shut up." I say as I walk into her room.

She smacks my butt, and I jump up in the air.

"Ouch!" I rub where she smacked me.

"Ohh, you must have got it good! I'll show you my marks if you show me yours!"

"Fine."

Kelly pulls down her pants and panties. She's petite and blond with pale skin. Her bottom is practically white, with red welts crisscrossed over it.

"Ouch, what'd you do?"

"Cussed at mom." She shrugs and puts her pants back on. "Your turn!"

I drop my pants and panties.

"Ouchie!" Kelly exclaims. "You want some lotion?"

"Yeah." I say, and think about how had Hayden rubbed lotion on my sore bottom.

She comes back with the lotion. It burns, and it doesn't go away.

"Kelly, that burns. What is that?"

"It's lotion!"

I take it from her. It's flowery scented lotion, not anything healing. Probably not meant for... tender areas.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, Kelly get it off!" It burns worse.

"Okay, come here." Kelly leads me into her bathroom, where she rubs the sink full of water. "Sit in it!"

"Ow, Kelly!" I sit in it, and my bottom cools down eventually.

"I'm sorry, let me try again." Kelly finds another lotion. "Get out of the sink."

It's unscented moisturizing and healing lotion.

"Kelly, if this burns me, I'm beating the shit out of you. Just so you know." I bend over the sink and let her rub it on me.

"Fine. Is that better?"

"Ahh, much better." I pull my pants and panties up. "But you deserve a spanking!"

I smack her butt playfully as she squeals and tries to avoid me. We end up play-fighting on her bed, then watching a movie.

"You better go home." Kelly says.

"You're right, bye girl!"

"Bye!" She yells.

I go back to my house, take a shower, and go to sleep on my stomach.