Six

"Lila, you ready?" Mom calls.

"Yep!" I slip into my heels.

It's 9 am, and we're about to leave for church. I'm wearing a black long sleeve dress, a gold necklace, and black heels. My hair is down and curled. I join my parents downstairs.

Mom is wearing dress pants and a purple blouse, and dad is wearing a dress shirt with a tie.

"You both look very nice this morning," Dad says.

"Thanks!" I grin.

"You do, too." Mom kisses his cheek, and we get in the car.

Everyone in our town goes to our little church, and it's only a couple minutes from our house. Before the service starts, I meet up with Ryan and Kelly and Alex our front.

"Hey baby." Ryan gives me a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Hey." I smile.

Kelly and Alex stand with their arms wrapped around each other, he's practically groping her. Kelly's mother glares.

"Gosh, she's uptight." Kelly laughs.

The church bell rings, and we take our seats. Pastor Harley preaches for two hours, and then we gather outside the church. Mom and Dad always talk to everyone before they leave, so Ryan and I wait for them. We walk around the back so we're alone.

"You grounded?" He asks.

"Nope. Mom told me I was, spanked me, then let dad spank me so that I wasn't."

Ryan grimaces and playfully rubs my butt. "Yeah, Kelly's mom called my mom too. Dad grilled me for an hour before he believed I wasn't drunk."

"Yeah, you were right. I shouldn't have taken that drink." I say.

"I always am."

"Shut up." We kiss. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me close to him. I stop before we're having a make out session in the parking lot.

"Since you're not grounded, we should see a movie Friday. The day before your birthday."

"Yeah, that'd be good." I smile.

"I know you spend your actual birthday with your parents, so... you can have a little time with me."

"Great! I gotta go."

"Alright, stay out of trouble." He raises his eyebrows. "Or I might have to spank you."

"Oh, you will not!"

He laughs as I run off to the car.

The next day, mom, dad and I go shopping then out to my favorite restaurant. For my birthday I get an Apple Watch and some new clothes. It's a pretty great seventeenth birthday.

Do you guys want to see Ryan spank Lila? I'm debating on whether it's too much with her parents spanking her too. Please comment and tell me!