Eleven

I check my phone when we get back to the parking lot. I have a missed call and message from mom. I play the message.

"Young lady, if you don't call me back right now you're not going to be able to sit for a week!" Is all mom says, and I blush bright red.

"What did that mean?" Hayden laughs kind of awkwardly. "Does she mean like, spanking?"

"Um, yeah." I say.

"Your parents do that to you?"

"Your parents don't?"

"I mean, maybe once or twice when I was a little kid, but you're what, seventeen?"

"Stop, it's embarrassing. I know. But you're new here, everyone's parents spank them at least until they graduate."

"Wow." He says. "Are you gonna be in trouble when you get home?"

"Yeah."

"And she's gonna spank you."

"Yes."

"Can I come watch?"

I smack his shoulder. "No! It's not sexy, trust me."

I imagine him watching me squirm over moms lap while I beg for mercy, and blush even worse.

"Well, sorry you're in trouble because of me."

"It's okay, it was worth it." I get out of the car. "We'll talk later."

"Okay." He waves as we drive away from each other.

I call mom.

"Lila Grace, where are you?"

"I'm on my way home."

"Where you skipping school today?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Come straight home, we'll talk when you get here. Love you bye."

"Love you." I grumble, and drive to my house.

Mom and Dad are waiting in the kitchen for me. They lecture about my grades, and how important attending class is. Then I go over Mom's knee. I squirm as she spanks me with her hand over my jeans, it still hurts. Then she pulls them down, and continues over my panties. I kick them off in the floor.

"Ow, mom, I'm sorry, I'll go to class I swear," I wince and wiggle around on her lap.

"You're darn right you will." Mom says.

She yanks my panties down, and continues. Then she stops. I'm uncomfortable, but not in serious pain. I know I will be soon, though.

"Stand up." She says, and I do.

"Fold your jeans and underwear and lay them on the table."

I do what she says.

"Come with me to the garage." Dad says. The garage isn't attached.

"I'm half naked." I say.

"I'm aware."

"Can I put my pants on and take them off again, I'm-"

"No ma'am. You go with your father right now." Mom says.

"Fine."

"What did you say?"

"Yes ma'am."

"That's what I thought."

Dad and I walk across our driveway, my bare butt exposed to the world. I'm so embarrassed, I could die. I start to go into the garage, but he stops me.

"No, I want you to go pick a switch from the yellowtail Bush." Dad says.

"Dad, please-" that Bush is almost in our front yard.

"Now, Lila. And if it's not big enough I'll cut it myself and spank you beside the Bush. Understood?"

"Yes sir." Tears prick up in the eyes.

I walk quickly out to the Bush, grab a good sized switch from it, and bring it back to dad.

"Bend over."

I bend over his desk like always.

"AHHOWW!" I howl my hands flying to my bottom. I jump up and down.

"Lila, be still and take your punishment. Do not get up again.

I bend back over, sobbing.

"Are you going to skip class again?" He asks.

"OWW NO SIR!" I scream.

It feels like my bottom is being cut into, even though I know mom or dad would never break the skin during a spanking. I can barely be still and take this, but I do.

"And are you going to try in school and make the best grades you can?"

"AGGHHDADDYYYY IT HURTS!"

"Its supposed to hurt Lila, and I asked you a question."

"OWWW! YES SIR!" I

He gets in one more lick with the switch before dropping it on the floor.

"It's okay, Lila, Shh, Shh." Dad wraps me into a hug while he rubs my back.

Then we walk back to the house. Anyone who's looking can see what's happened, as I rub my butt on the way back to the house.

"I'm sorry, mommy." I sniffle, standing in front of her holding my bottom with both hands.

"It's okay, Lila. Just don't let it happen again." She hugs me too.

"Yes ma'am, I sure won't."