pt.2 - The New Member.

They are sitting on the table on a fancy restaurant and they are just waiting for the new member.

But then- some girls started squealing.

"OMG! Isn't that Kim Taehyung!? He is so handsome! " A girl said.

"I know right!" The other girl said.

Then they looked at the front door to see the One and only Kim Taehyung walking towards them.

•••

"Annyeong, My name is Kim Taehyung, Im your new Member please take care of me!" Tae said and smiled softly at them.

The other members were Shocked.(jungshook) They finally meet 'The' Kim Taehyung....And he was there New Member!?

Namjoon signalled them to do their introduction.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are BTS!" They all said.

Then they all sat and they noticed that Tae talks in such formality. Well- they know that Tae is like a royalty, he uses formality and other stuff but they never knew he could be this elegant.

When they were eating they noticed that their manager was eyeing Taehyung and signalling him to do something but they thought it was just nothing.

Then Tae asked for permission to go to the bathroom.

Tae's POV.

It's okay...you ate too many, so you gotta do it..

I excused myself to the bathroom.

Then i went to a sink and started choking myself for me to puke what i just ate.

I started puking and my eyes started to tear up.

After that i got my mouth wash and gurgled.

I then washed my hands and went back to the table.

"Taehyung? Are you not gonna finish your food?" Namjoon asked.

"Uhmm, Im already full Namjoon hyung...Thank you for asking." I smiled reassuring him.

"Taehyung-ssi, you have to practice before you head to the hotel. We will get your stuff ready there already when you get back and we will go back to Korea tomorrow morning." The manager said.

I nodded and stood up.

"Excuse me Hyung's and Jungkook, i will be leaving first for my practice." I said.

"Okay, Just be safe." Jin said and Tae nodded.

After Tae left the boys started fanboying over Taehyung. Then the manager smirked because he got the reaction that he wanted.

•••

Explanation Time~

So Taehyung was a model and actor and now apart of the group BTS.

The company first hired him to debut the same time as BTS but then the manager changed and the plans were changed as well.

The new manager wanted Tae to be "perfect" because they needed someone perfect for BTS that's why Tae took 6 years to be a trainee but ended up being a  model and actor.

Tae knows how to play the piano,guitar, violin, saxophone and ukelele.

The manager makes Tae starve or if Tae eats too much he makes him puke the food he ate.

The manager didn't like Tae's deep voice but after Tae posted Singularity, Winter Bear, Scenery, 4'o clock (Only V without RM and he rapped as well), Inner Child, Sweet Night and that 6 songs dominated №.1 to №.6 on the charts for 3 months and became the first artist to do that he just let it be.

The manager also touches Tae sometimes and harasses him.

The manager made Taehyung learn to be confident and to never stutter and always have charisma.

He made Tae learn different languages and made Tae take speech lessons and other lessons accurate.

The manager earns alot of money because of this.

He is strict towards Tae.

If he gets a scar he would yell at Tae for not being careful or punishes who did it.

He just gives Tae his phone for an hour for a day.

Tae has a curfew as well.

Everyone adored V for being basically "Perfect" But what everyone don't know is it was all Fake.

𝕳𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝕭𝖗𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖓.

End.