pt.11- Free..

Author's POV.

It has been a week since the manager got fired.

And Tae has never felt so free before.

He has been staying up watching movies and going out with the members and his friends.

The new manager has been really kind to Taehyung. He's name is Jackson. Jackson was Tae's assistant but now his manager since Tae insisted him to be because he is kind to Taehyung and treats him like a brother.

Jackson knows what Tae has been through so he gave him a 1 month break.

---

"Hyunggg! I want breakfast.."Tae said pouting.

"It's almost done, go play videogames with Jungkook for now, i'll call you when it's served." Jin said.

"Okay, hyung" Tae said and ran to the living room to play with Jungkook.

The members had never seen this side of Taehyung. Maybe because the old manager always tells him what to do.

But now, they are glad that Tae is opening up to them.

Tae has been sleeping in other members beds because he says he loves cuddling.

It was cute.

"Tae-Tae! Your food is ready!" Jin said and Taehyung went to the kitchen and grabbed his food.

"Thanks, Jinnie-hyung!" Tae said.

Taehyung went to the table and sat.

He ate his food. Taehyung likes whatever  jin is cooking because it was delicious.

After that he went back to his room and showered.

After he showered he put on his clothes and brushed his teeth.

Taehyung wanted to dye his hair again but didn't know what color that would fit him.

'Maybe another day...' Tae thought and went out the bathroom.

He combed his hair and put on lip balm.

He wanted  to go shopping. But he didn't want to be alone.

He went to find Jin.

After going around the mansion, he found jin in the balcony.

"Jin-hyung! Can we pls go shopping?" Tae said using his puppy eyes, because who could say no to him.

"Sure Tae, just let me change my clothes." Jin said.

"Okay, im gonna change as well.

---

Jin's outfit.