pt.5 - Vogue.

Third POV.

They now landed and the members are going to eat out but unfortunately Tae couldn't come because has a meeting with the CEO of Vogue.

Vogue has many models but Tae was the favorite.

So if Tae's schedule was not that busy, Vogue always contact Tae's manager to take a photoshoot or a meeting because Tae has great taste of fashion.

Tae entered the car with his manager and bid goodbye to the others.

After an hour they arrived at the company named "Vogue".

There was two muscular security guards in front of the luxurious building.

The two security guards let them in since they know that Taehyung is the bestest model of Vogue.

The other models of Vogue envy and dislike Taehyung because he is too perfect and Tae is always the cover of magazines and Tae has at least 27 solo projects.

Taehyung and his manager entered the elevator.

After a minute they heard a "ding" and went out of the elevator and started walking to the CEO's office.

They knocked and they heard a voice that said "Come in"

They entered the office.

"Hello, Hyung! Long time no see! " Tae said.

"Oh, your here. Take a seat." The CEO said.

"So are you up for a photoshoot for today? Your gonna be the cover again. The theme is Fake Love." The CEO said.

"Yep, its okay right, Manager-nim?" Tae asked his manager and his manager nodded.

"Yay! Where am i gonna get ready Jaehyun-hyung? " Tae asked.

"Ella! Can you pls lead them to the photoshoot area?" Jaehyun said.

"Alright, Follow me pls" Ella said.

•••

They arrived in the photoshoot area and they are getting Tae ready.

"Can we dye your hair black? don't worry it's just temporary." The girl said.

"Im gonna have to ask Manager-nim.." I said.

I went over to Manager-nim.

"Manager-nim they want to dye my hair black and they said it's temporary." Tae said.

"I don't care, just do as they say, don't bother me." The manager said.

"Okay..." Tae said and went back.

"My manager agreed" Tae said and she nodded and started dyeing his hair.

•••

After the photoshoot, the CEO picked the bestest ones.

End

End.