pt.4 - Airport.

Third POV.

Tae woke up 6:00 am because of his alarm. He opened his eyes and yawned.

"Good Morning, Taehyung...Go eat your breakfast and take a shower. Your clothes are in the bathroom already." Jackson said and Tae nodded and went to the kitchen to find his salad and french toast.

He quickly ate and went to the bathroom to shower.

After he showered he put on his clothes and brushed his teeth.

"Oh! And there's peach hair dye on the sink! You gotta dye your hair!" Jackson said from outside the bathroom.

"What!? Again!? Fine.." Tae said and just dyed it.

After a few minutes he was done and Jackson dried his hair and styled it a lil' bit.

"Why so fancy?" Tae asked.

"You'll meet up with the CEO of Vogue as soon as we land in korea." Jackson said.

"Ohh..okay." Tae said.

Then after 30 minutes the other members knocked at Tae's suite.

Then Jackson opened the door.

"Good Morning, Gentleman's. Please enter." Jackson said.

They all smiled at Jackson and entered Tae's suite.

They we're shocked because this is the most luxurious suite they have ever seen.

Tae's suite had a small living room with a 12 inch TV and a gaming station. One Master Bedroom and a Guest Bedroom. 1 luxury bathroom and a kitchen and a balcony. And there is also a chandelier hanging on the ceiling.

"Wow...this looks so pretty" Jungkook said.

"Taehyung, is in the Manager's suite getting his makeup done because he has a meeting with Vogue as soon as we land in Korea." Jackson said.

"And, i am now your assistant as well for now." Jackson added while smiling.

"Oh..okay. Where is our plane tickets btw?" Namjoon said.

"You won't need plane tickets. You will be flying via Private Plane provided by your Manager." Jackson said.

"Wah! This is going to be our first time flying on a private plane!" Hoseok said excitedly.

They were all so excited to ride a private plane and to get to know Taehyung more.

Jackson served them some Banana Bites.

The members thanked Jackson and started munching on the snack

Jackson knew that it's Tae's favorite so he saved some for Tae.

After a few minutes the door opened revealing Tae looking so beautiful.

"Oh! You guys are here already, Hello!" Tae said.

The members waved hello to Tae and smiled.

Then Tae saw his favorite snacks.

"Omg! Hyung, did you save some for me!?" Tae said.

"Nope" Jackson said chuckling.

Tae pouted.

"Im just kidding, it's in the kitchen refrigerator." Jackson said.

Tae ran to the refrigerator and opened it to see his favorites snacks.

He grabbed a fork and started eating.

"Thanks hyung! your the best!" Tae said.

The members are blushing and chuckling at how cute Tae can be if you know him in person.

"Hyung, can i have my phone now? I really wanna check my social media" Tae said whining.

"Not yet, you haven't memorized what your gonna say for the meeting" Jackson said sternly and Tae pouted.

" Im gonna memorize it in the plane~ pls hyung." Tae said.

"Fine, only for an hour." Jackson said and handed Tae his phone.

'Tae isn't allowed to have his phone?' The members thought.

•••

End.

Your still here?

Get out.

.....

Fine...

•••

They are now in the airport and is now going in the private plane. It was hectic because Kim Taehyung fans and BTS fans.

In the private plane Tae memorized things for the meeting. And the members are still mesmerized by Tae's beauty and being in a private plane for the first time.

Tae never really go to ride a Public plane since his manager is strict as hell.

End.