pt.9 - Netflix and Chill

Author's POV.

It was already 4:00 in the afternoon
when they finished practice. Their clothes are soaked in sweat. They changed their clothes in the company and then went back home.

When they got home all of them immediately took a shower because their skin is sticky because of the sweat.

Taehyung went to his room and showered. After he showered he put on his clothes and brushed his teeth.

Then he went to his bed and laid down and took his phone and opened twitter.

(What he did on twitter.)

After a few minutes some knocked on Tae's door.

He stood up and walked to the door.

He opened the door and it was Yoongi.

"You said let's watch a movie right?" Yoongi said.

"Oh- yep, i did. Wait for me downstairs in the living room and pick a movie" Tae said and Yoongi went down to the living room.

Tae walked over to his bed and carried his favorite pillow to cuddle.

And then he went to the living room and saw Yoongi and Jungkook sitting on the couch.

"Is Jungkook joining us?" Tae asked.

"Yep, he was here when i arrived and i told him we were gonna watch a movie and he wanted to join us so i agreed." Yoongi said and Tae nodded and sat between Yoongi and Jungkook.

Tae saw the movie on the screen "Bird Box".

When the movie started it was alright but Tae gets scared so he went closer to Yoongi.

Yoongi noticed that Tae was scared so he wrapped his arm around Taehyung.

After the movie, they watched another one. "Hotel Transylvania 2" .

When it was in the middle of the movie, Jungkook felt a head in his shoulder and it was Tae. He giggled lightly and put Tae's head on his lap.

After the movie.

"Carry him to his bed Jungkook, its already 9:30." Yoongi said.

"Okay, hyung." Jungkook said and carried Tae to Tae's bed.

He laid Tae on his bed and covered him with his blanket.

"Goodnight.." Jungkook said lightly.

End.