pt. 8- Practice.

Tae's POV.

I woke up when i felt that someone was jumping on my bed.

And it was no other than- Jimin.

"Good morning, Tae-Tae! Jin-hyung already prepared breakfast and he asked me to wake you up, and we have practice later." Jimin said.

"Okay, i'll be down in a minute.." Tae said rubbing his eyes.

"Be quick, okay?" Jimin said and Tae nodded.

After Jimin left, Taehyung stood up from his bed and stretched.

And then he went to his closet and picked a hoodie and black gucci jogging pants.

And then he combed his hair before going down to the kitchen.

~~~

"Oh, Taehyung-ssi here is your food." Jin said and pointed at the plate.

"Thanks, Jin-hyung" Tae said.

And then he started eating.

"You should hurry Taehyung-ssi, Practice starts in an hour and a half" Jin said and Tae nodded.

After he ate he went straight back to his room and showered.

After he showered he brushed his teeth and went out of the bathroom in only a robe since he forgot to prepare his clothes.

He went to his closet and picked an outfit.

And he wore white puma pants. With white gucci shoes.

After that, he went downstairs to the livingroom and the members we're already waiting for him in the van to go to the company.

When they arrived at the company, they went straight to the practice room and all the staff we're already there.

"Taehyung-ssi, do you know all the choreographies?" Hoseok said.

"Yep, i have already practiced them before." Tae said.

"Alright then" Hoseok said.

"Can i please talk to Taehyung?" The manager said.

"Umm, of course manager" Hoseok said and then went to the other members.

"If you mess up, you know the consequences." The manager said and went back.

Taehyung got nervous but just encouraged himself..

This is the first time he's going to dance infront of the members so he wanted to impress them.

"Alright, your places everyone!" The manager said.

Then all of them went to there places.

When the music started they all started dancing and the members were impressed by Tae's dancing skills.

End.