Pt.3 - Practicing.

Third POV.

Tae was being escorted to the practice room and he was practicing piano because he has an interview tonight on The Late Late Show-James Corden and he is gonna show the world his piano skills.

"You should change first before meeting your teacher." The guy said and Tae nodded.

After a few minutes he already changed his clothes and they are now in the practice room and after 30 minutes Tae already mastered it so they can go now.

•••

The Late-Late Show, James Corden.

"Let us welcome, Kim Taehyung! The most famous model and actor in the whole world!"Corden introduced.

"Hello Everyone! My name is Kim Taehyung and Long time no see James!" Tae said.

"Long time no see, and can you give spoilers on what will be the announcement about tomorrow?" Corden asked.

"I can't tell anything but it will be revealed once we land on Korea" Tae said.

"Alright, but now we want to hear your piano skills." Corden said and the crowd started cheering.

Tae played Winter Bear in the piano and the crowd went silent and admired Tae's piano skills.

After that James Corden interviewed Tae and other stuff.

•••

Hotel.

Tae arrived at the hotel and went to his own room. When he went inside his room his assistant was there.

"Jackson? What are you doing here?" Tae asked.

"Your manager asked me to keep an eye out on you. And oh, your phone?" Jackson said.

"But..i still wanna check my social media" Tae said whining.

"Nope, enough is enough. You know you have strict rules so you better take a shower now and sleep." Jackson said sternly.

"Ugh, fine. " Tae said pouting and handing his phone to Jackson.

"Im gonna prepare your clothes, go now." Jackson said.

Then Tae went to shower.

After a few minutes Jackson entered the bathroom and handed Tae his clothes.

Every staff and his assistant has seen Tae with no clothes because they needed to examine or check if Tae's body is in condition.

"Hyung? " Tae said.

Then Jackson entered the shower and put shampoo on Tae's hair.

"Hyung~ I can do it by myself." Tae said.

For all the staff, Tae is like a baby. He's only Mature if he's in the outside world surrounded by cameras.

After he showered he brushed his teeth.

Then he got out of the bathroom.

"Tae, come here." Jackson said.

Then Tae walked over to Jackson and sat on the chair.

Then Jackson started combing Tae hair and hair drying it.

After that.

"Go to sleep now" Jackson said.

"Okay, goodnight hyung." Tae said and laid down on his bed and hugged his pillow.

Then Jackson put a blanket over Tae.

After an hour, It is now 9:30. Someone knocked on Tae's door. And Jackson was in the kitchen drinking tea. (Tae's room in the hotel is different from others. It is a suite.)

Jackson went to the door and opened it.

"Tae- Oh! am i in the wrong room?" Jimin said embarrassed.

"No, you are not sir. I am Kim Taehyung's Assistant and he is sleeping right now." Jackson said.

"Oh, okay then nevermind." Jimin said.

"Would you like me to tell him a message?" Jackson said.

"Uhm, no, im gonna get going now" Jimin said and walked away.

Jackson closed the door.

Jimin's POV.

Even he's assistant is graceful. I mean in a manly way of course.

I went back to my shared room with Hoseok.

"I didn't know he had an assistant- oh wait. I saw him in the door looking at Taehyung..that's probably why." Jimin said.

"He has an assistant?" Hoseok asked.

"Didn't you hear me!?" Jimin said.

Then all the members received a message.

Manager:

We will all meet up in Taehyung's Suite. Be there by 8:00 am. We will be leaving at 11:00 am from here and our flight is 2:00 pm. And make sure that your luggage is ready now.

Jackson received a message.

Manager-Boss:

Prepare Taehyung's luggage and his clothes for tomorrow. It's 29 degrees so warm clothes. I don't want him to get sick. And make sure Tae drinks the water that has his medicine. I don't want him puking in front of his members and make sure that the private plane is ready by 2.

•••

Jackson prepared Tae's clothes and other stuff he needed and put it on a small bag. And then he called the pilot and said that the private plane should be ready by 2 pm and all he needed to do is make Tae drink the water with his medicine.

End.