An Offer

As the ship begins to rise Zoey and Io look at each other and smile

Io." This truly is a different time from the last time I looked to sky." She slowly sits down next to Zoey
Team RWBY and JNPR stare at the pair and softly speak among themselves but keeping their eyes on the two of them

Ruby." They sure are different time they look like they are about to jump out of their skin from just being on this ship." She then gets a soft punch in the shoulder by her sister

Yang." Hey don't talk about them like they are not here its rude." The group looks up to see Zoey standing next the the group suprising them

Zoey." I could hear you from over there young ones I may be older then you but my ears are not useless." She smiles and wiggles her cat-like and tail to the groups surprise

Weiss." You are a Faunus wait so that means ages ago Faunus were alive to the history records never show anything about the faunus."
Blake." Of course the history books have always looked down upon the faunus no matter what they do." Zoey looks shocked at what Blake had said "What do you mean I don't understand the faunus are not mentioned in history they were the best warriors of my time they were fast agile and were the bravest among my unit." She seems to chew on the words and looks over the group stopping for a moment on Blake then softly replies " Never mind it was a long time ago and a whole world ago it seems."

Pilot." We will be landing in five minutes please strap in for landing." The groups then settle down

As they land and step out of the ship Io looks to the towering buildings with shock and wonder " The towers of this world are whole and undamaged they are not like our world in our world the city's we lived in was always ruins."
Zoey then steps next to her placing hand on her shoulder " This is the world we strived for what we hoped for."

As they head to Ozpin's office he turns to the team's " you guys should get some rest I will speak with miss Zoey and miss Io in private if you don't mind" he turns to the two of them Zoey then nods as the team's depart Ruby shouts " it was very nice meeting you Zoey and Io."

Zoey." The girl seems to have a kind heart considering about a couple of hours ago I threatened that I would kill them all if they lied to me but now she seems even friendly" Zoey looks back rolling the words over in her head "friendly huh maybe even a friend." They then reach and elevator and follow Ozpin aboard when they get off the elevator the are surprised his office while quite high up doesn't seem to have much in it just a desk a couple of chairs and a bookshelf.

Ozpin." Well please do make yourself at home miss Glynda could you fetch us something to drink." He motions the woman who was waiting in the office for them as she brings over a tray of tea with small cookies on it and four glasses she then pours the tea for the others ending with a glass for herself.

Ozpin." Well I say how about we start with all the questions after we have had our tea it is fine tea do try the cookies Glynda made them herself I would rather we save all the boring who are you and where did you come from talk till we have at least shared a cup of tea." He then takes a sip and a small cookie as Zoey picks up her own cup to her surprise the tea is sweet with a strong aftertaste and the cookies are a fine complement she looks to Io who seems to agree.

After they all finished the tea and cookies Ozpin offers Zoey a napkin to wipe the cookies crumbs off of her face which she accepts then they begin

Ozpin." So from what professor Oobleck has told me you have in those ruins for over eight hundred years and from your first encounter with other people it seems that you were ment to stay in that tomb forever." He looks to Glynda who has an angry expression on her face looking at Zoey and Io he then coughs making her change to a soft smile and then he continues "how about we start with who are you?"

Zoey." Well since you have been so formal and nice I guess I can share that with you." She smiles to the annoyance of Glynda and then continues " my name is Zoey Weston this Io we are Revenant the undying soldiers we are sort of immortal under certain conditions." Glynda's face when from a scowl to utter disbelief and then spoke in a harsh tone " I would take this very serious and not joke around you still have to take the responsibility for attacking our students and you are only making your situation worse for yourself!" Ozpin motions for her to calm down to which she finally agrees and the he asks " I'm sorry for her outburst she is protective about our students. So shall we continue where are you from if you are comfortable with sharing that?"

Zoey." It's fine but we will need to discuss what you mean by protective and also sending your students into an unexplored ruin but that will wait." She smirks as Glynda glares at her but she continues "the place I come from was called The Gaol of The Mist it was the area inside the great impenetrable red mist and where I called home the mist was at first thought to be created by the queen but after further investigation it was found out to have been created by a man called Silva." She looks to Io as the words leave her mouth but as she looks into her tea Ozpin brings her back " so what happens next if I may ask?"

Zoey." Well me and my companions went on a massive journey to find the source of blood beads and somehow stumbled onto a massive coverup of huge proportion leading us to slowly but surely find and kill Successors and retrieve their relics one by one but I could not keep all the relics to my self so I revived them so that they hold on to the last bit of humanity they had and then we went to kill Silva only to find out he had turned into a monstrous creature we had to kill him and then I realized without him the barrier would fall so I took his place to insure that the barrier would never fall because of one thing." She looks to Io who slowly nods her head then Zoey rummages through her pocket to produce a small red crystal hen tosses it to Ozpin

" She looks to Io who slowly nods her head then Zoey rummages through her pocket to produce a small red crystal hen tosses it to Ozpin

Zoey." That is a blood bead it will shock you but we Revenant are not all immortal after all we must consume these or we risk turning into the lost these blood beads are made from..... human blood."

Ozpin and Glynda both stare at the two of them as Zoey finishes the last of her tea so meet their eyes the then speaks " I have not had the craving for blood since I have awoken which is a pleasant surprise but I do now know it will last for long and Io never seemed to get the urge for blood but yes before you go yelling and shouting yes in our world that was the only way to survive we had no choice and that is why I held the barrier, so the Revenant inside would not leave into the world and attack humans on sight for their blood so I trapped them inside for the sake of the rest of the humans until all Revenant would slowly and surely die off." As she finishes a tear slowly rolls down her cheek and she looks to Ozpin " I am not proud of what we did or who we did it to be we have spent an eternity atoning for our sins and I will never forget all the humans who we had to feast upon to survive nor do I expect for them to forgive me but all I ask for is a chance." She lays her head in her hands as Io rubs her back humming softly to her Ozpin then looks to Glynda and then back to Zoey

Ozpin." Well maybe we can come to some sort of agreement and maybe you can still help the people of this world maybe this is your atonement ."

To be continued